PDA

View Full Version : Tier list from a diamond duelist and diamond dominion player

dinosaurlicker
06-26-2018, 11:40 PM
SS-Kensei, Shaman, Berserker
S-Conqueror, Gladiator
A-Peacekeeper, Shinobi, Highlander
B-Nobushi, Orochi, Raider
C-Lawbringer, Warlord, Warden
D-Centurion, Shugoki
E-Valkyrie
F-Aramusha

Those in SS are broken and need huge nerfs ASAP. Canít even argue with that, if you do, you main them.
Anything D and below needs buffs

ChampionRuby50g
06-26-2018, 11:55 PM
I can already sense this thread turning into a nuclear wasteland of toxicity and high amounts of salt.

Knight_Raime
06-27-2018, 12:07 AM
i'd say about half of this is agreeable. Though you simply dismissing people who don't agree with you is p toxic. I'd also question the point of the thread if you don't actually want to have discussions.

bannex19
06-27-2018, 12:09 AM
Shaman is the only one I'd agree is broken and needs a tremendous amount of rework or just delete her. Sure she's counterable but only with extra safe low damage counters. Her whole kit is low risk high reward and she essentially has a move that capitalizes on every possible combat situation.

Every shaman I've ever seen in the game is top of the charts, if the player switches toons he doesn't achieve the same results. She's broken, her recovery is insane (possibly bugged). I'm honestly not going to listen to gitgud responses to this because it is common knowledge how broken she is.

It's enough ubi, please give her some weakness.

Vakris_One
06-27-2018, 01:51 AM
Your opinion is noted. Would you like a cookie for making your opinion into a tier list?

BlowHard74728
06-27-2018, 03:49 AM
Your opinion is noted. Would you like a cookie for making your opinion into a tier list?

Was that remark really necessary?

Anyway to the OP I agree with most of the list I would switch gladiator's spot with orochi but thats about it

Gladiator's offense is great no doubt and his zone is extemely safe but when you get down to it his defense in a 4v4 situation is awful.

Orochi on the other hand is now right in your face continously a harasser more so, but he also has the kit to still be a good counter attacker.

Other then that I agree with the list but that doesnt really matter till we see the win percentages I suppose.

Alustar.exe
06-27-2018, 06:13 AM
Careful guys, he's a "Diamond Duelist"
Which I'm pretty sure is a song.
If not, they should make one. About him.
And about his Diamond Dueling Tier List.

Charmzzz
06-27-2018, 07:48 AM
Conq is definitely on Top. Highest Winrate @ 60% in Duels in S5 tells alot...

Gladiator is lower, pretty much the lowest with Valk right now in Duels.

You want proof? Here: https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-325754-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32

Duel Statistics from the Top 2.5% of Players. Your Stats should be in there, too.

DrinkinMyStella
06-27-2018, 09:08 AM
aramusha is that low, I win a lot of my duels with him and would say he's at least C-tier but apart from that I agree

Vakris_One
06-27-2018, 12:28 PM
Was that remark really necessary?
Was the OP's bit of toxic arrogance really necessary?

Those in SS are broken and need huge nerfs ASAP. Canít even argue with that, if you do, you main them.

If he had just posted his opinion without that bit of needless insecurity I wouldn't have commented.

Legion25846
06-27-2018, 01:00 PM
SS-Kensei, Shaman, Berserker
S-Conqueror, Gladiator
A-Peacekeeper, Shinobi, Highlander
B-Nobushi, Orochi, Raider
C-Lawbringer, Warlord, Warden
D-Centurion, Shugoki
E-Valkyrie
F-Aramusha

Anything D and below needs buffs

You're list is pretty accurate except for orochi he can easily be put in the S tier even the SS tier they are the ****ing dumbest class in this game requiring very little skill to punish very hard. When u can win fights with 1 button that means allot.

Lord_Cherubi
06-27-2018, 02:00 PM
How is Kensei broken? He's propably the most balanced hero in the game right now except for his unblockable feat but feats in general as we all know are a ****ing mess anyway

Charmzzz
06-27-2018, 02:31 PM
How is Kensei broken? He's propably the most balanced hero in the game right now except for his unblockable feat but feats in general as we all know are a ****ing mess anyway

Not broken but he is stronger than most of the cast, you have to admit that. So many soft-feint options very late in the moves, Hyperamor, unblockable from neutral, very good Zone, highest Light damage, variable mixups with soft-feints mid combo, his hits have wide arcs and good reach. That is alot compared to the rest of the cast. ;)

DrinkinMyStella
06-27-2018, 03:11 PM
Not broken but he is stronger than most of the cast, you have to admit that. So many soft-feint options very late in the moves, Hyperamor, unblockable from neutral, very good Zone, highest Light damage, variable mixups with soft-feints mid combo, his hits have wide arcs and good reach. That is alot compared to the rest of the cast. ;)

he still has some of the slowest attacks and although his attacks might not be easily parried they are easily blocked. His soft feint options come from his top heavy and is top heavy finisher so you cant soft feint everything, his HA is limited unlike zerker, his zone is fine apart from the damage, he is anti-gank hero to me so being able to hit from 360 degrees is a good thing. he has a good amount of HA, good amount of dmg, good amount of soft feints and a strong CC Imo you cant get more balanced than that, zerker - too much HA Orcohi - too much speed on his lights shaman - too many option and soft feints but kensei I feel they got it just right. I defend him because in game I don't just get easy kills with him I still have to think and outplay my opponent so I wouldn't say he's OP on paper he seems op but then this is just my opinion

C4rmine52
06-27-2018, 04:11 PM
You're list is pretty accurate except for orochi he can easily be put in the S tier even the SS tier they are the ****ing dumbest class in this game requiring very little skill to punish very hard. When u can win fights with 1 button that means allot.
Just because you donít know how to block doesnít mean Orochi is S or Ss tier

Legion25846
06-27-2018, 06:31 PM
has nothing to do with blocking if you get hit by one the reaction time between his next attack and your block is impossible. it's a free shot every time he lands a light attack he can chip away at you with light attacks never having to worry about being parried cause he has no point in throwing heavy attacks, if you counter attack with a light attacks his are faster or he spins.

This leaves him 2 moves light spam and spin attack so unless u just sit there and pray for mistakes 90% of the time he will chip you down.

Don't come at me with you're Bs i can't block, because you're an orochi main and are scared he may get nerfed and u may actually require to play a character that requires you to use more the light attack spam.... maybe actually throw a heavy occasionally.

and in Dominion they are ****ing cancer specially if you have 2 or more.

We.the.North
06-28-2018, 01:39 AM

Kensei is broken because he dominates any hero with a defense based on dodging and not playing the usual turtle ********. Look at his 68% win rate vs Shinobi, then tell me his "zooming" on his attacks isn't broken.

Fix the zooming and you fix Kensei.

DrinkinMyStella
06-28-2018, 10:12 AM
kensei has the ability to put pressure on turtles and aggressive players, he is what every hero should be like. He can break the guard of a turtle and use his soft feints to bait and he can beat aggressive players by being aggressive his side dodge heavy is for those who want to rush kensei. when playing against kensei just don't play to aggressive and use lights to interrupt is slow attacks.

Music_4_Therapy
06-28-2018, 10:44 AM
This tier list is a steaming hot pile of garbage due to the simple fact that Duels and Dominion are dramatically different and shouldn't share a tier list. The perfect examples of this are Lawbringer, Nobushi, and Shaman.

Lawbringer has awesome feats and has awesome ganking potential in Dominion, but has very limited offense in duels and feats don't play a factor.

Nobushi has amazing defense and long range, her bleed synergizes with Shaman... who is a ganking god in Dominion. Much like Lawbringer though, her lack of an offense holds her back in duels.

And while Shaman is broken in Dominion, the uncontested best ganker due to the strength of her Bite... that is simply not true in Duels.

Shaman certainly needs to be looked at for Dominion, and Berserker probably does have too much Hyper Armor. That said, while he is an amazing duelist, I wouldn't place him in SS for Dominion. Similar for Kensei. Amazing in Dominion, wouldn't go as far as to say he is SS in duels.

I agree with Skor's tier list, and its the one that the dev team looks at and mentioned in the last Warrior's Den https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0.

Charmzzz
06-28-2018, 12:19 PM
This tier list is a steaming hot pile of garbage due to the simple fact that Duels and Dominion are dramatically different and shouldn't share a tier list. The perfect examples of this are Lawbringer, Nobushi, and Shaman.

Lawbringer has awesome feats and has awesome ganking potential in Dominion, but has very limited offense in duels and feats don't play a factor.

Nobushi has amazing defense and long range, her bleed synergizes with Shaman... who is a ganking god in Dominion. Much like Lawbringer though, her lack of an offense holds her back in duels.

And while Shaman is broken in Dominion, the uncontested best ganker due to the strength of her Bite... that is simply not true in Duels.

Shaman certainly needs to be looked at for Dominion, and Berserker probably does have too much Hyper Armor. That said, while he is an amazing duelist, I wouldn't place him in SS for Dominion. Similar for Kensei. Amazing in Dominion, wouldn't go as far as to say he is SS in duels.

I agree with Skor's tier list, and its the one that the dev team looks at and mentioned in the last Warrior's Den https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bk6y7jw2ujLrjm0Zzbb4aEZUV13gyGoy-IobrkfNgaY/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0.

While I don't agree with Skor's List - I agree with your point. Look at the Duel and Dominion Winrates from the last 2 Season Recaps and you find the proof. Thing is: how the Dev's want to balance this game? They should really lay a Focus on their "favorite" Game Mode, be it Duel or 4v4 Modes.

GoodOldSalty
06-28-2018, 12:29 PM
Kensei is pretty good against assassins, but nothing special against others.