PDA

View Full Version : The crew 2 gold edition

soccerprox33
06-26-2018, 07:41 PM
I got the crew 2 edtion so I get all those cars but they want give me the gold edition stuff it is very frustrated

ubi--unicorn
06-26-2018, 08:32 PM
Hey soccerprox33, can you clarify for me? Are you missing content? If so, we are looking into this.

RHCPfanboi
06-26-2018, 09:58 PM
I am unable to receive any of my rewards after entering the season pass code for the game.

Ubi-Redbeard
06-27-2018, 02:06 PM
Can you confirm if you have followed this guide to ensure everything is unlocked? https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000035943/Accessing-season-pass-vehicles-TC2/

EL_JEFE_PELON
06-27-2018, 09:02 PM
purchased the digital download gold edition bit it wont even start up I keep getting a unable to connect to the crew 2 servers and I get the error code 0_2 . My internet connection is fine so im not understanding what the issue is.I'm pretty frustrated about spending over a hundred dollars on a game I cant even play

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-28-2018, 09:27 AM
purchased the digital download gold edition bit it wont even start up I keep getting a unable to connect to the crew 2 servers and I get the error code 0_2 . My internet connection is fine so im not understanding what the issue is.I'm pretty frustrated about spending over a hundred dollars on a game I cant even play

Hey,

There are 3 reasons why this issue can occur:
1. We are either experiencing a degradation which is affecting several players;
2. We are currently under maintenance;
3. Or, the issue is coming from your local network blocking access to our services and servers.

As there are no degradation's or maintenance's at this time, I highly recommend to follow the steps in this FAQ to make sure you can connect as even if your internet is running there can still be issues preventing connection to our servers: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000035369/Connectivity-issues-in-The-Crew-2-on-PS4

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-28-2018, 09:27 AM
I got the crew 2 edtion so I get all those cars but they want give me the gold edition stuff it is very frustrated

I am unable to receive any of my rewards after entering the season pass code for the game.

The locked bonus content on PS4 is still under investigation, and we would like to sincerely apologise to affected players. We are working with Sony on a resolution as quickly as possible. For more details, please refer to the dedicated thread here for updates on content availability: http://ubi.li/mtnff

mysixfour
06-28-2018, 09:34 AM
@ubi-bandicoot It says in North America that the season pass is available and the motor sport packs and pre order cars are not but I'm in Canada and I have the Harley and Mercedes but I don't have the season pass( Malibu house,porche,boat,plane,20% discount)

Ubi-Bandicoot
06-28-2018, 10:54 AM
@ubi-bandicoot It says in North America that the season pass is available and the motor sport packs and pre order cars are not but I'm in Canada and I have the Harley and Mercedes but I don't have the season pass( Malibu house,porche,boat,plane,20% discount)

The only content you shouldn't have is from the deluxe edition set. Make sure you've checked out the guide here: https://support.ubi.com/Faqs/000035943

If you still don't have the content after this, i'd try to restore your licenses: https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/PS4-Trouble-With-Downloadable-Content

Curly484
07-03-2018, 07:02 AM
Tried this and still dose not work. No season pass stuff

VoidMantra
07-03-2018, 01:23 PM
Curly, assuming you're from Canada...I can confirm that season pass content isn't working for us.

Curly484
07-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Curly, assuming you're from Canada...I can confirm that season pass content isn't working for us.

Yes I am canadian

VoidMantra
07-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Yes I am canadian

Bingo.

mysixfour
07-03-2018, 06:19 PM
Season pass says it's installed when I go to PS store but as the 8th day since the game came out for gold edition I still don't have any damn season pass content. No Malibu hoise, no porche 911 and no 20% discount...I'm now icon lvl 80 and have HAD to buy cars I should have got for free to progress in game, I've done all the steps you suggested, reinstalled game, restored license, rebuilt database etc. At this point it will be last Ubisoft game I ever buy and as of today I have deleted all Ubisoft games from my PS and will not be playing the crew 2 untill I see on this exact forum that everyone has finally got their season pass content so plz fellow Canadians join me in a boycott of this rip off of a game untill Ubisoft stops counting their money and actually fixes it.

ubi--unicorn
07-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Hey guys, can you please report this to us by creating a ticket (http://ubi.li/dzqpu)? Thank you.

Curly484
07-03-2018, 08:51 PM
I feel we should be compensated some how

VoidMantra
07-03-2018, 10:24 PM
Hey guys, can you please report this to us by creating a ticket (http://ubi.li/dzqpu)? Thank you.

Seriously? What's so hard to understand? Season Pass aren't working for Canadians. You guys should know that by now. No need to go through the tedious ticket process; we've spent enough time already telling you guys what the problem is. I'm trying to be as respectful and civil and one can be but please don't make it harder than it already is...

provokeaction
07-03-2018, 10:58 PM
Hey i created a ticket and included a screenshot and it still hasn't been answered. What do I do now?

UbiMorning
07-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Hi provokeaction!

I have found your ticket 06573576 and noticed you have gotten a response. We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating it. We appreciate you submitting a ticket, as this helps us look into the issue further and provide us a way to reach back out to you for more information or and updates we may have.

provokeaction
07-04-2018, 01:58 AM
Hi provokeaction!

I have found your ticket 06573576 and noticed you have gotten a response. We are aware of this issue and are currently investigating it. We appreciate you submitting a ticket, as this helps us look into the issue further and provide us a way to reach back out to you for more information or and updates we may have.

I know of the update saying that it is a known issue. Do we have an eta on when it will be fixed? Also what about fixing the locked post that says it is resolved?

VoidMantra
07-04-2018, 05:54 PM
I know of the update saying that it is a known issue. Do we have an eta on when it will be fixed? Also what about fixing the locked post that says it is resolved?
For some reasons, they just won't acknowledge that season pass aren't working for Canadians...

rainierribeiro
07-05-2018, 01:45 PM
I bought the edition gold and in ps4 it says that the season pass has already been downloaded and the game is not the season pass thing that I do I have already released everything from all the family already helps me.

CaptainOA
07-05-2018, 04:23 PM
I am from Canada as well, and have bought the digital gold edition. I already received my gold edition content, except for the season pass content

VoidMantra
07-06-2018, 02:28 PM
I am from Canada as well, and have bought the digital gold edition. I already received my gold edition content, except for the season pass content

You're not the only one; it's an issue affecting all Canadians. It's been well over a week now and all Ubisoft has give us are evasive/misleading responses. Their unwillingness to take responsibily and quickly address the problem is simply appalling.

Pigster1970
07-09-2018, 03:29 AM
Another pissed off Canuck who wants what i paid for!!!

VoidMantra
07-09-2018, 01:02 PM
13th without 50$ season pass content for Canadians. Meanwhile, pizza advertising within the game. Thank you very much...