PDA

View Full Version : FOR WII?

assassinsMSTR
12-02-2010, 01:19 PM
I want to find out if anyone else would like assassins creed to come out on wii. I've looked around on other sites and had good feedback, so I brought it to the makers.

assassinsMSTR
12-02-2010, 01:19 PM
I want to find out if anyone else would like assassins creed to come out on wii. I've looked around on other sites and had good feedback, so I brought it to the makers.

BloodyMoon1
12-02-2010, 01:22 PM
As much as I liked my Wii when I owned it, this wouldn't be a good combination. One, is that the wii's graphics aren't quiet up with AC games. Another is that I think the motion controls would be a bit goofy.

xsatanicjokerx
12-02-2010, 01:23 PM
When I saw WII i thought world war 2 lol. Anyway i dont see how motion control would work for assassin's creed.

conqaz16
12-02-2010, 01:24 PM
it might work but it think that on the playstaion move or kinect would work better because they have way better graphics compared to the wii

assassinsMSTR
12-02-2010, 01:28 PM
wii motion plus would work well, looking at RED STEEL2. I see what ur saying, but i think adding wii would be a good thing.

assassinsMSTR
12-02-2010, 02:08 PM
THIS POLL IS MEANT FOR WII OWNERS!!!

Abeonis
12-02-2010, 02:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassinsMSTR:
THIS POLL IS MEANT FOR WII OWNERS!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THERE AREN'T ANY HERE BECAUSE ASSASSIN'S CREED ISN'T OUT ON THE WII!!!

AND STOP SHOUTING!

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 02:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassinsMSTR:

no body on this site has wii's and even if they do they already have assassin's creed on there other system. SO GET OFF AND DON'T COME BACK WII BLOWS!!! end of discussion

ninja_7_7
12-02-2010, 02:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EnragedCactus1:

no body on this site has wii's and even if they do they already have assassin's creed on there other system. SO GET OFF AND DON'T COME BACK WII BLOWS!!! end of discussion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Get out. This is not a console war. Stop trying to start one.

magesupermaster
12-02-2010, 02:26 PM
The Wii isn't strong enough to contain the awesome that is AC.

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 02:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
The Wii isn't strong enough to contain the awesome that is AC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yea what magesupermaster said

Ultimate_Night
12-02-2010, 02:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
The Wii isn't strong enough to contain the awesome that is AC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This.

assassinsMSTR
12-02-2010, 02:40 PM
if your smart enough you would have realized i was trying to stop people from repeating "playstaion move or kinect would work better" , and how sad are you that you think theres a, console war? stop having buttsex with ur console, go out side and GET A LIFE!

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 02:41 PM
if your smart enough you would have realized i was trying to stop people from repeating "playstaion move or kinect would work better" , and how sad are you that you think theres a, console war? stop having buttsex with ur console, go out side and GET A LIFE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you were the one who started it just leave plz

Ultimate_Night
12-02-2010, 02:43 PM
if your smart enough you would have realized i was trying to stop people from repeating "playstaion move or kinect would work better" , and how sad are you that you think theres a, console war? stop having buttsex with ur console, go out side and GET A LIFE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nobody said Move or Kinect would work better. Motion controls just don't work with AC.

E-Zekiel
12-02-2010, 02:43 PM
I own both a Wii and a PS3, and let me say that the look and feel of this series is a major plus. Putting it on a sub-par console (hardware/graphics wise) would only be a detriment.

Also, motion gaming in general annoys the crap out of me. If it's an OPTION to go with motion control, sure. But sometimes I really prefer to sit and relax and play a game. Not work out and play a game. I work out enough at work, and when...actually working out. You know? I don't like to work out all the ****ing time.

assassinsMSTR
12-02-2010, 02:45 PM
i wanted peoples opinions not some guy getting agressive, and no im not going to leave.

magesupermaster
12-02-2010, 02:47 PM
These are opinions.^^^

assassinsMSTR
12-02-2010, 02:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
I own both a Wii and a PS3, and let me say that the look and feel of this series is a major plus. Putting it on a sub-par console (hardware/graphics wise) would only be a detriment.

Also, motion gaming in general annoys the crap out of me. If it's an OPTION to go with motion control, sure. But sometimes I really prefer to sit and relax and play a game. Not work out and play a game. I work out enough at work, and when...actually working out. You know? I don't like to work out all the ****ing time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fair enough but then dont buy it on wii, get it on PS3, but some people might want to get up and acctually make somthing happen on the screen rather than push buttons

assassinsMSTR
12-02-2010, 02:50 PM
These are opinions.^^^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
STILL doesnt mean they need to get angry about it,damn you guys need to calm down

Razrback16
12-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Had to vote never -- Will never downgrade to a console.

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 03:01 PM
These are opinions.^^^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
STILL doesnt mean they need to get angry about it,damn you guys need to calm down </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

to be honest they have every right to put what they think

assassinsMSTR
12-02-2010, 03:07 PM
did i say they didnt?

Ultimate_Night
12-02-2010, 03:17 PM
did i say they didnt? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're freaking out over it calling them angry.

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 03:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ultimate_Night:
did i say they didnt? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're freaking out over it calling them angry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
quite so

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 03:21 PM
we are stating our opinion which you take as aggressive

RunnerGroucho
12-02-2010, 03:35 PM
I don't think the Wii's hardware could adequately support the game, nor do I think the gameplay would appeal to the Wii's core audience.

You could, however, do a spin-off game on the Wii. Something like "Assassin's Creed: Carnivale Games" or "Cooking with Ezio" could prove quite popular.

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 03:37 PM
You could, however, do a spin-off game on the Wii. Something like "Assassin's Creed: Carnivale Games" or "Cooking with Ezio" could prove quite popular.[/QUOTE]

cooking with Claudia, harlequin carnival games sounds good

BTOG46
12-02-2010, 04:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EnragedCactus1:
to be honest they have every right to put what they think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOT if they say it in a way that turns this thread into a flame war.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

@ everyone

Calm down and post sensibly please.

LaCava1
12-02-2010, 04:17 PM
The reason it wouldn't work is that all of Wii's games are motion based, and Assassin's Creed NEEDS button commands and such. Other reasons include the graphics, and the fact that the Wii isn't owned by as many people who PLAY Assassin's Creed. But cheer up! It's the holiday season now! There'll be holiday sales on PS3/Xbox360s everywhere. And just so you know, I own PS3 AND a Wii, so I'm not biased against it. Super Smash Bros Brawl is great!

Ultimate_Night
12-02-2010, 04:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
The reason it wouldn't work is that all of Wii's games are motion based, and Assassin's Creed NEEDS button commands and such. Other reasons include the graphics, and the fact that the Wii isn't owned by as many people who PLAY Assassin's Creed. But cheer up! It's the holiday season now! There'll be holiday sales on PS3/Xbox360s everywhere. And just so you know, I own PS3 AND a Wii, so I'm not biased against it. Super Smash Bros Brawl is great! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And Red Steel II! And NFS:UC's splitscreen!

assassinsMSTR
12-03-2010, 07:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BTOG46:
to be honest they have every right to put what they think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOT if they say it in a way that turns this thread into a flame war.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Thank you, finally

@ everyone

Calm down and post sensibly please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZCherub
12-03-2010, 10:47 AM
if your smart enough you would have realized i was trying to stop people from repeating "playstaion move or kinect would work better" , and how sad are you that you think theres a, console war? stop having buttsex with ur console, go out side and GET A LIFE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Under NO circumstances will I stop having buttsex with my PS3. Even if, no - ESPECIALLY if, she asks me to!