PDA

View Full Version : In closed beta we have HDR but in final version ddnt have...why?

Earmack
06-26-2018, 02:41 PM
Hello Ubisoft.
i bought GOLD edition and already start play this great game but surprisingly i dont see HDR option on my xbox one x!? In closed beta we have HDR in game, why in final version (and in open beta u can this great feature)?

Ubi-Redbeard
06-26-2018, 04:45 PM
Hey there,

I will pass your question on to the team.

angealexiel
07-02-2018, 10:19 PM
hi
Please i have tried this game on my PS4 pro and xbox one X, beta versions, and i had to play on the pro cos the one X beta had no sound after the first race tutorial, but it had HDR , ps4 pro didn't, and it was supposed to come to both platform .
now i preordered the Gold ed. and my game do not have HDR ... all other HDR games triggers HDR when i launches them on xbox one X, like NIER etc... but not this one ... was that fake advertisement ? cos it is liste in the xbox one enhanced game the HDR option is checked... can we get some news now that the game is out since a week ??

DirtyLarry531
07-04-2018, 03:35 AM
Was wondering what the deal was with this, as I swore I saw it supported HDR as well. Did not even realize it was in the closed beta version. Would be very awesome to get it working.