PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have issues about discount codes when try to buy game?

orduluaslan
06-24-2018, 11:24 AM
Hi. I want to buy odyssey gold edition and i got my %20 discount code but when i try to submit it, it says COUPON CODE CAN CURRENTLY NOT BE ADDED TO YOUR CART. Anyone have that kind of problem? I contacted support and they said They have an issues about discount coupons. I wonder if it's just me or everyone have that problem.

Black_Widow9
06-25-2018, 02:02 AM
Hi brian,

Is there a discount that is already being applied?

EMEA Ubisoft Club discount (https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/shop-discount)
"In case a product is already discounted, only the most important discount will be applied."

Thanks

orduluaslan
06-25-2018, 03:35 PM
hi.
the weird thing is on my store,
the crew 2 gold edition is cheaper than ac odyssey gold edition. and they are at the same price in us store. there is nothing to write about %20 discount in the crew 2 but at ac odyssey's page, it clearly writes %20 discount. and support say to me there is an issue about codes. and i wonder if anyone can buy game with discount?

DARKWOLFGR7
06-27-2018, 03:49 PM
i cant claim the discount at all i have try ubisoft club and uplay to get the reward but this pop up
This reward is not available in your country.

kevlar_lady
08-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Same here, im in UK, i attempted to pre-order and saw the 20% off mega bonus, followed all steps and get the error "an error has occurred please try again later".

Just done some research and it seems the same problem in one way or another persists and this is over a period of 2 months.
I.e. no-one seems to be able to claim the discount code for one reason or another. if id be ubisoft i would just remove the discount from the sales page.

this is bad customer experience,ive wasted my time and interest on pre-ordering.

I rather buy the item being blind to the discount!!!!. Since i have seen there is a possibility this gives me the feeling that Im being cheated.

I'll be raising a case and see what its being explained and will keep you posted

Happy gaming anyway!

Olympus2018
08-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Same here, im in UK, i attempted to pre-order and saw the 20% off mega bonus, followed all steps and get the error "an error has occurred please try again later".

Just done some research and it seems the same problem in one way or another persists and this is over a period of 2 months.
I.e. no-one seems to be able to claim the discount code for one reason or another. if id be ubisoft i would just remove the discount from the sales page.

this is bad customer experience,ive wasted my time and interest on pre-ordering.

I rather buy the item being blind to the discount!!!!. Since i have seen there is a possibility this gives me the feeling that Im being cheated.

I'll be raising a case and see what its being explained and will keep you posted

Happy gaming anyway!

Is it possible to order the physical game plus the season pass or is the season pass combined only with a digital copy of the game?

RecycleUrArrows
08-11-2018, 04:47 PM
I don't even see a discount on pre-orders in the ubisoft store when I look? In fact it even says discount coupons cannot be applied to pre-orders. Is there something I'm missing?

Helforsite
08-12-2018, 10:10 AM
Would really be interested to hear what is the cause of this. I personally have had no problem with the discount, preorder or not, and have bought several games with the discount in the last year or so.

orduluaslan
08-26-2018, 05:41 PM
my problem with coupons fixed a while ago. i safely submitted it and get my %20 discount for ac odyssey gold edition. hope your problems'll fix soon.

Ubi-Bandicoot
08-27-2018, 04:14 PM
my problem with coupons fixed a while ago. i safely submitted it and get my %20 discount for ac odyssey gold edition. hope your problems'll fix soon.

There was an issue with redeeming codes a few weeks ago which seemed to cause this which is now fixed. Glad to hear you were able to make your order :)

If anyone has any other issues with discount codes now this has been resolved, please let us know

vasilispliat
09-06-2018, 07:21 PM
Hi. I just wanted to ask if the shipping discount is only applied to UK addresses . Because when trying to order and ship to Greece , canít seem to be able to get the shipping discount above Ä60!

Ubi-Bandicoot
09-13-2018, 04:46 PM
Hi. I just wanted to ask if the shipping discount is only applied to UK addresses . Because when trying to order and ship to Greece , can’t seem to be able to get the shipping discount above €60!

Hey,

Are you still having issues with this? There was a store error which was charging for shipping which should be free. if you've made the order and it hasn't been refunded, please make a support ticket via https://support.ubi.com/ so we can check this out for you.

GavrielAshurov
09-19-2018, 11:44 PM
yeah me too i cant use my discount codes i try to buy it in this website https://store.ubi.com/ie/home
and it will not let me but if i go to us or uk shops i can use the dicount code but i cant buy it because it say

Seems this is not the store dedicated to your country.

so what can i do????/ i will not buy the game when i know i have discount but cant use it

Mezalis
09-21-2018, 01:49 AM
Hello, I got this message trying to apply the code in my shopping cart:

"Store reward excludes pre-purchase and is not combinable with any other offer. More questions? Visit http://ubi.li/8ucm8"

I'm using the US website because the store section of my UPlay client isn't working (says it's temporarily unavailable). I'm in the US, not using a VPN, and I'm accepting cookies.

------------

Edit: I just received a reply from customer support. They've informed me that the 20% discount isn't available for pre-orders and referred me to this (http://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025242/Are-there-any-limitations-with-my-20-Discount-code-Store/) article.

I'm a bit confused because it seems that some people in this thread are able to use the discount, but I can't. Ubi-Bandicoot or anyone else at Ubi, can you please explain why?

By the way, the response I received was fast and the customer service rep (William S) answered all my questions and was professional and courteous. Thanks for that!

RiChT3R63
10-01-2018, 10:33 PM
See I was told you can't use a discount code on preorders and then when i asked for my Uplay points back I was told I cannot to use them on a different game