PDA

View Full Version : Looking for active players to Join a great gaming community!!

francyxoxo.
06-22-2018, 04:46 PM
Hi, Our gaming community is looking for active players to join the Rainbow Six Siege division, if you want a great place to chill and meet new people while playing with great non-toxic people new and seasoned, casual or ranked....then message me to join :) We just split into a second RSS division and currently are looking for more players to fill the new division, with opportunities to move up in the ranks of the community as well, we have peopel from all over the world so even if you are in a different country as long as you speak english then we will have players for you to play with. If this all sounds good to you let me know :)

Sneaky_Shovel
06-22-2018, 05:35 PM
hey franym36 do you lot have a discord or steam group???? what platform do people meet up on thanks

KingGeeZee1
06-22-2018, 07:07 PM
How should we go about joining you? Do you have a discord?

Blazervitch
06-23-2018, 04:10 PM
Hey, i am from the same community - add me on discord blazervitch#6237 and i will guide you on how to join

Blazervitch
06-23-2018, 04:12 PM
i am a part of the same community, message me on discord - blazervitch#6237 and i will help you join

francyxoxo.
06-24-2018, 04:57 AM
sorry took me so long to reply, we have teamspeak and its easy to join i can help you do it now if you like