PDA

View Full Version : RBJ Thread

Kootenai
01-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Mods,
Feel free to delete the thread. I certainly had no intention of making light of human tragedy and I'm sorry if anyone took it that way. By way of explanation, the images were all ridiculously (I thought) doctored or out-of-context "urban legend" pictures that circulate on the web, with "RBJ" inserted into them since he's something of an "urban legend" around here. The alleged "tsunami" picture is a fraud like the rest. I didn't think anyone would take any of it seriously.

Kootenai
01-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Mods,
Feel free to delete the thread. I certainly had no intention of making light of human tragedy and I'm sorry if anyone took it that way. By way of explanation, the images were all ridiculously (I thought) doctored or out-of-context "urban legend" pictures that circulate on the web, with "RBJ" inserted into them since he's something of an "urban legend" around here. The alleged "tsunami" picture is a fraud like the rest. I didn't think anyone would take any of it seriously.

steve_v
01-21-2005, 03:10 PM
deleted

Your explanation rings true to me. Anyway, done. Can lock or delete this one at your request.