View Full Version : heckin cheesed bois

moldyharriet
06-18-2018, 07:04 PM
AIGHT! so, im a bit angery. So i recently bought a pc
AMD Radeon RX 580
Intel I5 Core
8 gigs of ram
8 gigs of vram
Those are the specs. But not too long after i got the pc the for honor free download thing came out. Obviously it was very recently. I downloaded the game so hyped for it because it loved it so much on console but have no money to buy on pc. :( So i was super hyped for it. So once it finished downloading i hopped on, this morning actually. So i would try to start up any game mode (tried about 6 of them) including some training ones, But as soon as it would start trying to load the world for any of the modes the game would just crash. And I have searched all across God's green freakin earth for help with this,but never found any so i thought i'd make my own. Anyone got a fix?

Danke -Verfolgungsjagd

(no that's not random gibberish)

Ubi-Boat
06-18-2018, 08:31 PM
Hi viastaOG!

I'm sorry to hear that you have run into this inconvenience. When the game crashes, is it shooting out a message or error code, or is it just going to straight to your desktop without saying anything?

moldyharriet
06-18-2018, 08:53 PM
It just sends me back to my desktop and reopens the ubisoft launcher without saying anything as if i closed it normally

Ubi-Boat
06-18-2018, 09:46 PM
Did you go ahead and check your drivers, to include GeForce Experience if you are a Nvidia user, to make sure they are up to date yet? I would also go ahead and validate your game files if you have not yet.

moldyharriet
06-18-2018, 10:49 PM
I did update my drivers.. i actually found better newer ones, I havent verified the files yet. Mind explaining how to do that?