PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator Suggestion!

Sosoken
06-18-2018, 06:42 PM
I've been playing Glad for a bit and there's something I've noticed about him that may need a looking at.

He has no close toed footwear this needs to be fixed asap or else uninstall. lol joking tho (NOT REALLY >:( )

But seriously, his guard is a mess. Attacks I properly block slip right through, attacks I try to parry, they slip right through as well. Let's not even talk about how quick his guard depletes, which may be what's causing these issues/bugs. Hell reflex guard in a whole is pretty janky. If you guys could just give his guard duration a slight buff, maybe make it last as most of the assassins like orochi, I think this may help.

Cyroy95
06-19-2018, 10:01 PM
This is due to three main reasons:

1) His reactive block is among the shortest lasting. Give or take just a second. The best thing you can do is block during the parry window, or you've very likely blocked way too soon.
2) Reactive blocks are still bugged in general and don't always actually switch guards leading to you getting hit even though you blocked on time.
3) Latency, which strengthens problems 1 and 2 if there's even a sliver of delay between you and your enemy.

Just a case of Ubisoft having to fix reactive guards.

PraisonVijay
06-20-2018, 07:26 AM
Noticed all these same problems with the gladiator i play this game everyday and gladiator is my main. Very fun character to use but lots of bugs, as well as could use a small damage increase! lol