PDA

View Full Version : Why are you doing that???

WFL_M4sT3R_
06-16-2018, 10:11 PM
Why team of single players have to play vs premade team???? Why the **** are you doiing that; i dont care to wait a bit more instead to play vs premade team. They made premade team, well let them wait for another premade in queue dont put them vs single players thats bs.

Lord_Cherubi
06-16-2018, 10:48 PM
Why team of single players have to play vs premade team???? Why the **** are you doiing that; i dont care to wait a bit more instead to play vs premade team. They made premade team, well let them wait for another premade in queue dont put them vs single players thats bs.

With this player base, if they would have to wait for a full premade it would take forevr to find.

I don't understand how it's this bad of a problem in this game, in Rainbow Six Siege you can easily beat a full premade with bunch of randoms with no mics because if they're not new to the game everyone knows what to do and what to look out for. Not the exact same thing since they're completely different genre i know but still.

ChampionRuby50g
06-16-2018, 11:50 PM
Rainbow six is a shooter with one shot kills in it. But by no means is it easy for a random team to beat a team whose fully communicating with each other. Teamwork is essential in Siege, and that team making call outs to each other has every advantage over the random team. Itís still possible, if the random team has some skilled players in it. But itís rare.

Lord_Cherubi
06-17-2018, 12:27 AM
Rainbow six is a shooter with one shot kills in it. But by no means is it easy for a random team to beat a team whose fully communicating with each other. Teamwork is essential in Siege, and that team making call outs to each other has every advantage over the random team. Itís still possible, if the random team has some skilled players in it. But itís rare.

Oh from bronze to gold it's not rare, because of the pings you can communicate pretty well even without mics.

But you're absolutely right, premades always have a huge advantage because of the callouts and it's even higher if the team is experienced as they'll propably have some strategies ready for each map.

But the whole gameplay is much simpler in Honor and the maps aren't that big so it shouldn't be this hard to play as a team. Sometimes it isn't but way too many players seen to think that rushin head first to fight 4 guys all at once alone is a good idea.

Alustar.exe
06-17-2018, 05:55 AM
I see random groups wreck through premades all the time, I've also been apart of the random team that rekt through a premade. It's not that difficult if you guys start communicating. Otherwise take your L and move into a different lobby. Stop assuming you need to win every match.

ChampionRuby50g
06-17-2018, 07:45 AM
I see random groups wreck through premades all the time, I've also been apart of the random team that rekt through a premade. It's not that difficult if you guys start communicating. Otherwise take your L and move into a different lobby. Stop assuming you need to win every match.

ďBaht Iím the best Fh player that ever was, I can never lose and when I do itís always the games fault and not my own. I shouldnít need to communicate, my team should be following me at all times and if they arenít they are selfish noobs who donít know anything about teamwork.Ē - Majority of FH playerbase

Jazz117Volkov
06-17-2018, 09:10 AM
“Baht I’m the best Fh player that ever was, I can never lose and when I do it’s always the games fault and not my own. I shouldn’t need to communicate, my team should be following me at all times and if they aren’t they are selfish noobs who don’t know anything about teamwork.” - Majority of FH playerbaseNah mate, that problem extends a bit beyond For Honor. It's why back in the old days they thought the sun revolved around the earth. :rolleyes:

Concerning OP. Join a premade team? Literally google For Honor discord server [for your region] and you're gold. I'm sure there's something equivalent for consoles. I've gotten into like five servers without even trying. Unless you're actively antisocial, finding a group isn't difficult. But if you insist on queuing solo, maybe shift your expectations. It's unfair for groups if matchmaking pays too much attention, I mean...how many is a premade, 2, 3? And what about 2s vs 4s, would it have to find another 2...then what happens with a 3, 1s can't join!

Lord_Cherubi
06-17-2018, 09:55 AM
Can't imagine myself being the best player in For Honor but im certain that im not the worst one either. And im not a semi-god who can't make a mistake, i screw up a lot (especially when it's a late night and i still feel like playing a few matches) I can't say i've never been unfocused and straight up ran into 4 guys only to die miserably. But unlike some of the players i learn from my mistakes, after i spawn im aware of where the enemy team is located and if they're still moving as one i'll join my teammatea elsewhere without getting slaughtered again.

"Stop assuming you need to win every match"
This is a great tip. I NEVER assume to win, sometimes you can have a skilled team but still get your *** kicked by a even more skilled opponent. Or maybe you're both breaking and you happened to lose the final teamfight, it happens.