PDA

View Full Version : Character creation

kostoa9
06-15-2018, 10:26 AM
As they have said we will have to make new characters for the division 2, Will the character creation be the same as division 1? Or will it be more like the character creation in ghost recon wildlands?

RD_DRGN
06-15-2018, 07:42 PM
I hope they give us a lot more choices to create unique characters with haircolour beards and tatoos wich i can see or no tatoos bc in TD1 i cant see them ingame bc of my clothes.
I know its difficult bc if i wear a mask or a hat i cant see my hairs etc either but it opens the possibility to put more personality into my chars from the start.
More haircolours with intense colours like red,blue or some strands of hair would be nice, so i can play with a badass look or a sexy female charakter or something other i like.
Thats also not rly unrealistic, bc nobody stops me in a apokalyptik world from using some hair dyes xD

06-15-2018, 07:46 PM
TF: Okay. One big question from me is, will character creation be expanded upon in The Division 2?

Gerighty: Yes! Now that’s one thing I’m passionate about. Y’know, real choices for me is how my player looks, it’s not about the good and evil choices you make in games. So one of the things that was also a big advantage about having a summer season was that it allowed for a lot of different looks. So, personalization? We’re gonna push that much further.

https://twinfinite.net/2018/06/division-2-e3-interview/

Itsuchi-KS
06-15-2018, 09:25 PM
I just want to be able to create my characters from scratch or at least be able to select a preset character and reshape their face and body with sliders. Division 1 just didnt give enough diversity in character creator and so we were stuck with playing a game with the high possibility of running into another player that looked exactly the same or similar to our character. We shouldn't have to wear a mask to look different than others and even those were identical. All hats, helmets and beanies on female characters should still display their long hair and not have them look like they have a hair cut....yes I saw the demo with the girl with the hat on but that was just one variation. I also think our characters should be able to wear hoods in this one, kind of like a homage to Assassin's Creed or even like the girl in Watch Dogs 2...I forgot her name.

Mad-Cap
06-15-2018, 10:03 PM
https://twinfinite.net/2018/06/division-2-e3-interview/

good find Dude, thanks.