PDA

View Full Version : Training mode suggestion

Lord_Cherubi
06-15-2018, 09:24 AM
Not a big deal at all but i would truly appreciate if you added a option to completely remove opponent's guard so it would make him basically a training dummy, similiar to how it was before.

Whenever im learning a new character, before going up against the A.I i like to start up by simply turning the A.I off and going trough the moveset one move at a time just to quickly get the hang of the inputs and all but it's making me anxious that i can't hit him at all from one direction.

BlowHard74728
06-15-2018, 11:34 AM
That is something I have been missing as well. The option I want to see added the most is the ability to add multiple bots to the simulation with you

Trenk2009
06-15-2018, 08:49 PM
Not a big deal at all but i would truly appreciate if you added a option to completely remove opponent's guard so it would make him basically a training dummy, similiar to how it was before.

Whenever im learning a new character, before going up against the A.I i like to start up by simply turning the A.I off and going trough the moveset one move at a time just to quickly get the hang of the inputs and all but it's making me anxious that i can't hit him at all from one direction.

Simply select a char with reflex guard ...

Halvtand
06-15-2018, 09:12 PM
This is a great suggestion. I back it wholeheartedly.