PDA

View Full Version : BLING BLING Season

CaptainWeelie
06-15-2018, 07:49 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/Bling_Bling_Season.jpg

Howdy riders,

The new Bling Bling Season is here! Get ready to make your mark in the Bunker!

Win these Golden rewards in the Bling Bling Season –

1) A Brand new Track ‘Slippery Ice’
2) The ‘Undead Rider’ Outfit
3) The classic ‘Hippie Riptide’ Paintjob
4) Bike Blueprints for Donkey, Agent, Stallion, KTM 450, KTM 500, BMW F800 GS and the Bandito

Season Details -

- 4-hour Showdown duration
- 3 free Showdowns
- 3 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

Make new records and level up your Leaderboard Ranks!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

link42586
06-15-2018, 09:25 AM
Now when u say 5 tickets for an extra showdown....Do you really mean that or do u mean 5...then 10..then 15...then 20 and so on..Because i'd use tickets for that if it really was only 5 per extra showdown. Not that stacking nonsense.

Stefan2499
06-15-2018, 11:17 AM
The real question is...
ARE THE BUGS FIXED? 😡

godlesplay
06-15-2018, 12:01 PM
only track for 1st rank is interesting for me, other are doughnuts or bike parts (I have all fully upgraded)...

kamilus26
06-15-2018, 03:29 PM
only track for 1st rank is interesting for me, other are doughnuts or bike parts (I have all fully upgraded)...

Unfortunately I'm in the same situation. Another worthless season...

dimebaggdonny
06-15-2018, 05:48 PM
For shame. I guess they just dont know how to keep people from wanting to stop playing this game..

Rocknrolll21
06-16-2018, 12:15 AM
Bling Bling season. Pfffft. You just rolled in the bling bling from us riders in the last month. Wheels, nice to know you come back to start this new thread but don't even answer any of us in the forums! Good job! We are so happy to have you as an absent moderator!! You should change your name to M.I.A.

Rocknrolll21
06-16-2018, 12:18 AM
Now when u say 5 tickets for an extra showdown....Do you really mean that or do u mean 5...then 10..then 15...then 20 and so on..Because i'd use tickets for that if it really was only 5 per extra showdown. Not that stacking nonsense.

Been there done that dude. Don't even bother. They won't listen. You are right. The way it's worded means it's ONLY five tickets for an extra showdown. Not 5 on top of 5 etc. Just like all of our questions..this one will remain unanswered.

FBOOK-GROUP-TFG
06-18-2018, 02:42 AM
Been there done that dude. Don't even bother. They won't listen. You are right. The way it's worded means it's ONLY five tickets for an extra showdown. Not 5 on top of 5 etc. Just like all of our questions..this one will remain unanswered.

The wording is correct: "5 tickets for AN extra showdown"
tickets for the 2nd, 3rd, etc. extra showdowns are not mentioned...

xitooner
06-19-2018, 05:00 PM

Some history....

They added a "+5 more tickets" for every extra showdown a few years back, because there were people who were boosting into legends by starting 40+ matches at once against rank 12+ opponents. For the cost of 200 tickets and a busy day, you got legends, tracks, etc without playing serious competition. Adding the +5 each time turns that into a MUCH more costly set of tickets. (which RL will still be glad to sell you if you are so inclined; "pay to win" is okay as long as RL gets their cut)

The "+5 more tickets / extra showdown" will never go away. . . . they arent going to bother mentioning that change to the rules because it points out how people try to game the system.

PID_sizov1_OR
06-23-2018, 06:38 AM
Well, dolbooby. the main contact is established. and I sent the data to antispidhak.lol

TeribleAtTrials
06-25-2018, 09:04 AM
Stuck at Level 9/10. I am not a legends level player to be honest. My best is Level 5 that too in last season where it had a track prize(the crazy circus..).
I am not even trying to win or progress by wasting my GTs because there is absolutely nothing from level 10 to 2 to gain. Just collecting chips in whatever small amount by regular showdowns. At least will get a track after a couple of weeks.

So much can be offered in the prize list. Having no outfit listed as a prize is a shocker. The audacity of RL to make them available in the shop at a huge amount of money is laughable.

kamilus26
06-25-2018, 05:30 PM
I have the same opinion, there should be more outfit parts as prizes.

CaptainWeelie
07-03-2018, 08:02 AM
Hello riders, sorry about the delay here. To answer your questions –
@link42586 – +5 additional Tickets per showdown.
@Stefan2499—Yes, they are fixed! :)
@Rocknrolll21 – Sorry if I’ve missed your previous questions, what issues do you have in particular that have not been addressed now? I’ll gladly address them.
@aghate22 – we do have outfits in the Bunker quite frequently like the Undead Rider Outfit this Season. Do you have a specific outfit in mind? Let us know!

TeribleAtTrials
07-03-2018, 09:32 AM
@aghate22 – we do have outfits in the Bunker quite frequently like the Undead Rider Outfit this Season. Do you have a specific outfit in mind? Let us know!

I do have that outfit. Guess it got replaced by donuts. Will it be possible to replace donuts with Golden Tickets instead? I am not asking for replacing Donuts throughout but it can be balanced out with GTs. Or keep GTs as a prize in the ranks as players progress.

I am looking forward for the Samasarian outfit.