PDA

View Full Version : Will Competitive PVP be delayed?

MLR_SPARCO
06-15-2018, 05:38 AM
This seems to be a growing trend with Ubisoft games (Division 1,Wildlands and The Crew 2) where they wait 6-8 months to release a competitive pvp. Now I'm all for delaying something if it ends up making it better but when Wildlands pvp came out it was pretty barebones and lack luster, I just hope we don't see a repeat of this.

06-15-2018, 06:58 AM
I expect it to launch later, to give us time to make builds and such, same with the Raid.

BOT_Coyote
06-15-2018, 11:12 AM
I expect it to launch later, to give us time to make builds and such, same with the Raid.

"Competitive PvP" shouldn't even rely on players "making good builds" in PvE. The hilarious lack of balance and forethought was the downfall of The Division's PvP. Any sensible PvP solution should exist completely separately from the PvE component (alike to Wildlands).

MLR_SPARCO
06-15-2018, 06:42 PM
"Competitive PvP" shouldn't even rely on players "making good builds" in PvE. The hilarious lack of balance and forethought was the downfall of The Division's PvP. Any sensible PvP solution should exist completely separately from the PvE component (alike to Wildlands).

Agreed,builds should be for PvE and DZ