PDA

View Full Version : What happened in this clip?

PepsiBeastin
06-15-2018, 02:38 AM
I was shooting on the ballista and the warden and LB run up and basically instakill me, I had damage values on and see that the warden somehow hit me for a 101 damage heavy. (At 1:30 you see me get on the ballista with full health). I know there is no way in hell that warden does that kind of damage with a top heavy normally, do you just take more damage while on the gun and I've never realized? And yeah I was a bit salty at the end.. (Skip to 2:30)

https://youtu.be/fQl35QagGeI?t=2m31s

Lord_Cherubi
06-15-2018, 02:44 AM
I was shooting on the ballista and the warden and LB run up and basically instakill me, I had damage values on and see that the warden somehow hit me for a 101 damage heavy. I know there is no way in hell that warden does that kind of damage with a top heavy normally, do you just take more damage while on the gun and I've never realized? And yeah I was a bit salty at the end.. (Skip to 2:30)

https://youtu.be/fQl35QagGeI?t=2m31s

At first when i read it i was thinking of the infamous one-shot Warden glitch but it shows LB as your killer? Some nasty businnes going on there

PepsiBeastin
06-15-2018, 02:46 AM
At first when i read it i was thinking of the infamous one-shot Warden glitch but it shows LB as your killer? Some nasty businnes going on there

The warden took basically my entire healthbar with a heavy, then the lawbringer connected with the final blow. It almost looks like the warden hit me again, but thats because the lawbringer's attack stunned him out of his heavy.

CandleInTheDark
06-15-2018, 02:56 AM
I don't know this for certain and if a rep could clarify it would be good, but sometimes I have thought I did more damage than normal to someone on the ballista. I haven't done it often enough to be sure for certain though, it was just a feeling of damn that bar went down quick.

He might also have maximum attack and maybe refinement at that level, I've had a raider do 80+ to me with a zone so seeing his rep level might be that as well.

Lord_Cherubi
06-15-2018, 03:05 AM
I don't know this for certain and if a rep could clarify it would be good, but sometimes I have thought I did more damage than normal to someone on the ballista. I haven't done it often enough to be sure for certain though, it was just a feeling of damn that bar went down quick.

I've been ganked by a duo like this many times and i've always had enough time to get off the ballista and fight back so i don't know about this.

There's been crazy laggers recently, it feels like you're fighting a ghost when you connect a hit on them but suddenly you're eating their combo and about to die.

This seems more like hacks but im a console player so i might not know what im talking about

Charmzzz
06-15-2018, 07:37 AM
You definitely get extra Damage when locked in the Ballista. Yesterday, same Map, my Zerker running Attack did double the Damage on someone shooting the Ballista than it normally does.