PDA

View Full Version : Score board

ShadowMaster795
06-15-2018, 12:08 AM
How does the scoreboard work? I can have the most objectives captured, the most kills, and least deaths but still be last place. How is that possible?

Lord_Cherubi
06-15-2018, 02:30 AM
How does the scoreboard work? I can have the most objectives captured, the most kills, and least deaths but still be last place. How is that possible?

It's a bit confusing sometimes but yeah, this can happen because you get renown/points for basically every thing you do. Farming minions and boosting zones give you a lot of points fast. Also, you get more points from kills if they're "honorable", meaning it's a fair fight, equal number of participants on both sides (1v1, 2v2 and 3v3).

Siegfried-Z
06-15-2018, 09:31 AM
Yes that's a but strange sometimes.

You get more points by killing few guys without dying .. For exemple you gonna get far more point by killing 8 ppl and then dying 2 times than by killing 4, die one and kill 4 again and the die.

Also yes you get more point by honorable kills, like 1v2 etc

And far more point if you play a char which can execute a lot !

For exemple, with the same score, i get far more point playing Zerk than Valk ;)

Halvtand
06-15-2018, 05:57 PM
Different heroes get renown for different things. Go into the moveset and look under "Hero specific". The top entry should be renown and that box tells you what your hero gets renown for. Playing your hero right is not only good for you, but your whole team.