PDA

View Full Version : This game

Mirage6201
06-14-2018, 08:29 PM
I just donít understand their decisions sometimes.

1. Canít get full teams on start
2. Mm puts people in servers further away.
3. Join in progress 40% of the time and other team has level 3 feats already
4. Lag Comp doesnít fix shtty connections. People actually play on WiFi.
5. Raider unlock is stupid. They need to make it not do extra damage unless first lands or make it parryable.
6. Get rid of cross team texting bs. I gave up that crap in High School. I bet more people quit bc of that then most of the above issues.
7. MM against teams of 4s is lacking.
8. Too many ccs

Fairemont
06-14-2018, 08:33 PM
I just don’t understand their decisions sometimes.

1. Can’t get full teams on start
2. Mm puts people in servers further away.
3. Join in progress 40% of the time and other team has level 3 feats already
4. Lag Comp doesn’t fix shtty connections. People actually play on WiFi.
5. Raider unlock is stupid. They need to make it not do extra damage unless first lands or make it parryable.
6. Get rid of cross team texting bs. I gave up that crap in High School. I bet more people quit bc of that then most of the above issues.
7. MM against teams of 4s is lacking.
8. Too many ccs

Cross team texting? You mean inter-team chat?

The_B0G_
06-14-2018, 08:39 PM
1. Agreed but usually it's not a major issue in determining the outcome of that match, it fills up pretty fast.
2. I also don't like being put in matches where my average ping is 80-85.
3. Feats in genaral are a major issue in-game.
4. I play on wifi, no choice, router is too far from gaming room, not running a 50 ft cord through my house.
5. Agreed, Raider unlock is bs.
6. I feel like console is ten times less cancerous due to not being able to constantly bicker after every death.
7. Do you mean 4s don't match against other 4s?
8. CCs are needed, defensive meta nearly killed this game, it just sucks getting hammered by 3 people spamming them. You do get revenge very fast when getting hammered by CCs though.

Fairemont
06-14-2018, 08:48 PM
Chat is turned off by default. The only time it is on is when you willfully and purposefully turn it on.