PDA

View Full Version : The Division 2: Agent Brief

Ubi-Johan
06-14-2018, 06:11 PM
https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/marketingresource/en-gb/the-division/the-division-2/news/images/agentbrief_header_328856.png

The Division 2 is an opportunity to share new stories, narrate new events, and develop bigger and better adventures. A new chapter within the overall narrative of The Division will begin, and we want players to experience everything a sequel has to offer. In order to build on the successes of The Division, players will begin anew. All players in The Division 2 will take their first steps in D.C. as new, fresh Agents!

While your character is new in The Division 2, they are not new to the Strategic Homeland Division. You are already an established Agent within the organization, harnessing the same skillset and abilities as those activated before you. You fight for the continuity of government during cases of catastrophic emergency, and this distress call is unlike any that has come before.

You are headed to Washington, D.C., a city on the brink of collapse. Trained and empowered by presidential order, you are called to prevent the fall of society and the nation tearing itself apart. Your mission: unite the civilians by working hand in hand with D.C.'s survivors before it becomes the center of a new Civil War. Agents will pursue an active role in the rebuilding of D.C., helping residents and eliminating those who threaten the stability of the entire country. Foster relationships, make friendships, and intimidate enemies to enact change. You are the last line of defense, so make it count!

As Agents make advances against enemy factions, players will see their power grow over time to level 30. It is here that the endgame begins.

/The Division Dev Team

kaildroc
07-01-2018, 03:25 PM
I'm just wondering if there are more than two waves of Division Agents maybe like waves three and four and so on?

R1nKR_PS4
07-03-2018, 09:16 AM
I am interested to know what the ‘fostering of relationships... to enact change’ means. Presumably it is not just search and destroy as before.

kaildroc
08-25-2018, 12:07 AM
Will there be character creation in The Division 2?

Malacite
08-31-2018, 06:43 PM
So everything that happened in the original doesn't matter, including Keener's message to the player - that's crap.

SkyNet....
09-03-2018, 08:59 PM
So everything that happened in the original doesn't matter, including Keener's message to the player - that's crap.

Keener will certainly turn up in The Division 2 and so will April Kelleher (original TD2 trailer - cardboard box label is a easter egg me thinks)

Malacite
09-10-2018, 11:52 AM
Keener will certainly turn up in The Division 2 and so will April Kelleher (original TD2 trailer - cardboard box label is a easter egg me thinks)

It would be bad enough just going off the post-game echo of him, but then he leaves a series of messages in the WSP for you basically saying to sit tight because he'll be in touch soon. That's a BFD that could have made for a major story choice in the sequel - Do you stay with SHD or join Keener? But nope. It'll be even worse if they still work that in somehow as the NYC agent who eventually joined him either in a passing mention or NPC/boss encounter ... I don't like that we're just a new person entirely. And they say you're a Division veteran so... Why not just continue off of NYC/ Fay tells you at the end of Falcon lost the President is missing, that's reason enough right there to ship out.

Could've also used a potential sighting of Keener in DC as an excuse. I'm going to miss Valassi too, whom I now suspect may actually be in league with Keener.

AgentTED78
12-08-2018, 06:58 PM
more the merrier

xsdc56x
12-09-2018, 05:52 AM
Currious if those of us the helped with the Div 1 alpha will receive invites to help with the div2? i did all the alphas and betas also have sunk a obscene amount of time into the Div1 more than 1 yr time played accross all my accounts. please let me know how i can participate further. thank you

Bambihunter1971
12-17-2018, 05:42 PM
@xsdc56x: I assume you've seen you can sign up for a chance at beta access and also if you are pre-ordering it, then you automatically have beta access.

FreeFoxMike
12-18-2018, 04:38 AM
Seems a separate game by other Agents ,but during the same time frame