PDA

View Full Version : That's it, i quit.

LeonardX93
06-14-2018, 03:34 PM
This is my last day of For Honor.
It's just frustrating try to improve you skills if the game is a complete mess.
Shaman is OP, nerf that garbage character, but it's useless to wrote this, you don't listen.
Attacks hits anyway even if i'm in guard, i don't know if it was a cheater or connection problem, but i don't care anymore, i quit.

DrinkinMyStella
06-14-2018, 03:42 PM
I to do not like shaman and also think she's a little OP compared to most but calm down break a controller like I do because the walk of shame to the shop to get another one will help calm you down, then hop back on and try again.

SpaceJim12
06-14-2018, 04:07 PM
For Honor is deffenetly the game, that need come in portions.
I'm gonna leave the game until season 7. The Crew 2 will occupy me for couple months.=)

noobisoft_O_o
06-14-2018, 04:56 PM
i just heard the news of the free game starter edition.
It says servers are currently down... My friend can connect without problems. NICE 1!

Vakris_One
06-14-2018, 07:35 PM
i just heard the news of the free game starter edition.
It says servers are currently down... My friend can connect without problems. NICE 1!
Lol. How sad of you to make a new troll account just to dog pile on any small hiccup you see. Anything goes as long as you can say something negative huh. Did Ubisoft kill your cat or something?

Mirage6201
06-14-2018, 07:44 PM
In a game that requires balance, Ubisoft only has made it worse after a year.

Mirage6201
06-14-2018, 07:46 PM
Vakris. Like it matters if he created an account. Butt hurt bc you girlfriend got called a bad name.

The_B0G_
06-14-2018, 07:58 PM
In a game that requires balance, Ubisoft only has made it worse after a year.

False. Its tenfold better. Name one PvP game that is perfectly balanced, then I'll call you a liar, and we can call each other bad names.

Mirage6201
06-14-2018, 08:40 PM
Nice twisting my post to be what you want. The point is 4s are less balanced.

The_B0G_
06-14-2018, 08:45 PM
Nice twisting my post to be what you want. The point is 4s are less balanced.

Me? What did I twist? I quoted it... you can't honestly think the game is less balanced than at the start.

Remember when warlord could take on entire teams in 4s with his revenge build? Lol

Mirage6201
06-14-2018, 10:50 PM
I believe 4v4 is less balanced. ubi made a big mistake balancing based on 1v1. Because the only way ubisoft knows how to balance is by making faster attacks and more unblockables. IMO he is right.

The_B0G_
06-14-2018, 11:03 PM
Shaman isn't bad for spamming lights though, her feint game is hard to deal with, with certain characters.

4v4 is where this game will flourish. Hopefully they pay a little more mind to that, but remember that this game is in between genres, it's not a street fighter/mortal kombat game, but also not Siege/COD team based game. Its in between 1v1 and 4v4.

It can be played either way, give them credit for what they've done so far. I personally think feats being redone will fix a lot of bulls***. Most characters have a counterpart though, I started playing warlord for his full block because too many people were light spamming me to death.

Vakris_One
06-14-2018, 11:14 PM
Vakris. Like it matters if he created an account. Butt hurt bc you girlfriend got called a bad name.
Oh good insult man. Really hurt me in the feelies. Seriously, there could be tears here. Ya might wanna check who you're rushing in to defend though. A disgusting racist troll isn't someone you want to be cosying up with you know.

Class is dismissed Buttercup.

Lord_Cherubi
06-14-2018, 11:14 PM
This is my last day of For Honor.
It's just frustrating try to improve you skills if the game is a complete mess.
Shaman is OP, nerf that garbage character, but it's useless to wrote this, you don't listen.
Attacks hits anyway even if i'm in guard, i don't know if it was a cheater or connection problem, but i don't care anymore, i quit.

Shaman is the least of the game's problems and she most definetely is NOT OP. She has a lot of options yes but i highly suggest you go to training and figure out her key moves, preferably the ones that cause you the most trouble.

Or just quit, whatever.

Vakris_One
06-14-2018, 11:16 PM
I believe 4v4 is less balanced. ubi made a big mistake balancing based on 1v1. Because the only way ubisoft knows how to balance is by making faster attacks and more unblockables. IMO he is right.
Which one are you agreeing with? The OP's generic ragequit post of which he notes nothing about 4v4s or 1v1s or the racist troll who hates Jews?

Erhanninja
06-15-2018, 12:34 AM
I kept shouting here since Shaman came out. Game physics work different for her. One example: GB throw into headbutt. Normally when you throw somebody they recover but Shaman also gets headbutt. So double ledging distance. This is just one example.

Lord_Cherubi
06-15-2018, 12:42 AM
I kept shouting here since Shaman came out. Game physics work different for her. One example: GB throw into headbutt. Normally when you throw somebody they recover but Shaman also gets headbutt. So double ledging distance. This is just one example.

That i can actually agree on. No assasin should have that kind of a grabbing game. Luckily it's usually pretty predictable, only no-rep shamans let the UB rip unless it's a 4v4.

Knight_Raime
06-15-2018, 12:44 AM

Except they've stated more than once that when they make and change a hero they look at all modes, they look at pro players and average players, and they look at multiple statistics. They try their best to make a hero good in both 4's and 1's without busting them in either. Ignoring all of that so you can make a ham fisted point just makes you look like a child.

This makes it sound like she's bugged in some fashion with that. When she's not because it's indicated by the devs that she's meant to get that or a jumping heavy from a throw.

Alustar.exe
06-15-2018, 01:19 AM
I love how a rage wit plush turns into forum lurkers throwing s fit over shaman STILL, saying she's OP... Lolbads.

Hormly
06-15-2018, 01:47 AM
My returning to the game is entirely contingent on the warlord rework being satisfactory 😅 he's the only guy I play and it's simply not fun to face opponents with 2-3x as many moves as me (half of which are unblockable).

It's like I'm in FH 1 and the new roster is FH 2 😛

Siegfried-Z
06-15-2018, 09:13 AM
lol if Shaman is OP then why is she ranked 5th ?? Zerk is far stronger

DrinkinMyStella
06-15-2018, 09:39 AM
lol if Shaman is OP then why is she ranked 5th ?? Zerk is far stronger

shaman is 1v1 when just concentrating on her is not to bad but 4v4 she is too strong,

Alustar.exe
06-15-2018, 12:09 PM
Nope not not even in 4s. Why do people still complain about her FFS!?

DrinkinMyStella
06-15-2018, 12:38 PM
Nope not not even in 4s. Why do people still complain about her FFS!?

you say nope, thats YOUR experience of playing against her, maybe you've had time playing her and maybe your rep10 or above with her, you can't expect everyone to agree with you because you find her easy to beat. ME and a lot of others do struggle against her and that my experience and nobody has any right to say nope she's fine because it's about personal experience, i'm not asking for a nerf I'm just saying that I struggle against her and in 4v4 she is OP in my OPINION, so you get bleed dmg and out of my view is a shaman or two getting ready to pounce I die and she gets health without even having to go into a zone and then this just repeats the whole game. Now if get 1 shaman on her own then its ok but two is enough, a bit like shinobi or cent in 4v4. remember its an opinion for me, for me zerker is easy work but most will struggle against him it all comes down to personal experience.

Alustar.exe
06-15-2018, 01:49 PM
you say nope, thats YOUR experience of playing against her, maybe you've had time playing her and maybe your rep10 or above with her, you can't expect everyone to agree with you because you find her easy to beat. ME and a lot of others do struggle against her and that my experience and nobody has any right to say nope she's fine because it's about personal experience, i'm not asking for a nerf I'm just saying that I struggle against her and in 4v4 she is OP in my OPINION, so you get bleed dmg and out of my view is a shaman or two getting ready to pounce I die and she gets health without even having to go into a zone and then this just repeats the whole game. Now if get 1 shaman on her own then its ok but two is enough, a bit like shinobi or cent in 4v4. remember its an opinion for me, for me zerker is easy work but most will struggle against him it all comes down to personal experience.

First off, it's not just my experience, there are plenty of other players that don't have a problem with her. Second, using an opinion based "I have problems with 'x' hero, therefore they are OP" is wrong. I have problems fighting against many heroes, that doesn't mean I think they are OP. What it means is I lack the depth of knowledge to properly counter them like I should. If you have problems with a hero, try playing as that hero to better understand them. It's not hard.

DrinkinMyStella
06-15-2018, 03:07 PM
First off, it's not just my experience, there are plenty of other players that don't have a problem with her. Second, using an opinion based "I have problems with 'x' hero, therefore they are OP" is wrong. I have problems fighting against many heroes, that doesn't mean I think they are OP. What it means is I lack the depth of knowledge to properly counter them like I should. If you have problems with a hero, try playing as that hero to better understand them. It's not hard.

I refuse to be hypocritical and use her. but yes I do agree that you have a problem then try to understand. For me I find her difficult to manage compared to the rest of the roster.

Alustar.exe
06-15-2018, 06:58 PM
I refuse to be hypocritical and use her. but yes I do agree that you have a problem then try to understand. For me I find her difficult to manage compared to the rest of the roster.

It's not about being hypocritical, hell you don't even have to use her in live matches, you could use her vs ai or in just the training simulator. I would suggest using her live, so that this way you get a better idea on how other players punish her and can them replicate this on your own.