PDA

View Full Version : Console vs PC adjustments

jeffero77
06-14-2018, 05:32 AM
I don't think it's asking for the moon here but damn it would be nice to not be light spammed into oblivion on console versions. Majority of light spam characters are now becoming too fast to react to and I've been playing since day 1. As a LB main not being able to parry lights takes away a huge tool in the LBs pretty much worthless setup at this point.

Is it really impossible to have two different balance patches? Console would be way more fun if there was more parity between assassins vs every other hero. Being spammed to death by PKs, Orochis, Aramusha and Shamans gets old in about 2 matches.

DrinkinMyStella
06-14-2018, 10:05 AM
I completely agree and have said this since light spam became a thing so basically since shinobi came into it. I use to be able to parry lights fairly easily before but now it seems impossible unless by accident or I guess. Orochi light spam is ridiculous now on console, ill get hit twice before I can even react and block the third light. you lose at least 200ms in latency and fps then you really only have 300ms to react and the not good enough, even the GB window on console is too short so yes I agree that they need to balance the game separately.