PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rebellion - Stuck in Tutorial

DavidTayler
06-14-2018, 03:47 AM
Hi, I got Rebellion today and I'm trying to move through the tutorial but it's stuck right before I go to play The Chapter House story mission. It told me to click it and I've tapped everywhere and it does nothing, just stuck in the mission prep screen. Am I missing something? Also, I don't have intel to use, but I can't go back and get any so I'm stuck.
Pic attached:
https://imgur.com/a/4k95I5W

SpiderVenom08
11-20-2018, 09:12 PM
Hi, I got Rebellion today and I'm trying to move through the tutorial but it's stuck right before I go to play The Chapter House story mission. It told me to click it and I've tapped everywhere and it does nothing, just stuck in the mission prep screen. Am I missing something? Also, I don't have intel to use, but I can't go back and get any so I'm stuck.
Pic attached:
https://imgur.com/a/4k95I5W

Did you ever get past this I'm having the same problem!

Lex_Striker
11-20-2018, 10:19 PM
I am stuck there as well. However, it would seem I need 3 more Intel Points to continue. Do I have to wait while my Intell Room generates 3 Intell Points to move forward? I have ton of things I can do that have ‘!’s on them. Is there a way to back out of the mission and do the things I can do if I have to wait for the Intel?

Princesscas996
11-21-2018, 12:54 AM
I made an account just to hopefully get an answer, I also have the exclamation points and no ability to click them OR the shop to even humor buying Intel. I uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing is working

Mastahdraftah
11-21-2018, 07:21 AM
I am also stuck in the same spot. I submitted a ticket and Iíll post if I get anywhere. My intel should be in soon, but I donít know if it has to be collected first.

rivereye
11-21-2018, 09:04 AM
I am having the same problem for about 12 hours and no signs of improvement :confused:

Lex_Striker
11-21-2018, 01:02 PM
The way I got around it was to play the Tutorial as a Guest and not to Login thru Facebook. For some reason, I was able to get the Intell before The Chapter House Mission... probably through some bonus rewards. After I got passed that Mission, I then Logged In and all was good. However, I am not sure that I am saving my Game, as I am still plying as a Guest/

SpiderVenom08
11-21-2018, 03:23 PM
Tried this but just kept loading me back to where I were in the game as it has saved to cloud wish I could just start a new game

Cez993
11-21-2018, 04:02 PM
Same problem here

Lex_Striker
11-22-2018, 01:12 AM
To get into the Guest Mode, you need to Logout, stop and clear the ACR App, then restart. You should be in Guest Mode as long as you do not login.

demonizator_bg
11-22-2018, 05:04 PM
Hey there, same problem here! I am stuck in the training room at the first training of Aguilar.. I started playing as a guest and managed to passed beyond this point, but I would like to use the cloud storage to play it on multiple devices. Is there any way to reset the cloud storage and start from the beginning?

Neon1024
11-23-2018, 10:04 AM
I am having the same issue as described in this thread. I've tried leaving the game overnight and no envelopes are generated. I've tried logging out of the game, and restarting it, logging back in and pulling down my latest cloud save, but it still experiences this bug.

All in all, it means I'm locked out from progressing in the game at all it would seem. So until Ubisoft release a fix for this issue, I can't play the game.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/FsCHJ.png

https://i.stack.imgur.com/cmQeV.png

thaelemous
12-01-2018, 02:16 AM
I have the same problem. Not connected to Facebook. This is a game breaking bug. Any solution?

demonizator_bg
12-03-2018, 08:37 AM
This is what I just received officially from Ubisoft..

Hello,

Pardon for the late reply. I have investigated with our superior of your case and unfortunately, the only thing I can express is to you, is to wait until the new patch comes online fixing the training room tutorial issue. Please accept any updates for the game when prompted.

If you do not want to wait for the patch and want to continue in the guest file instead, please let me know so your pre-registration rewards can be put into this new account.

Regards,

Haliuna
Ubisoft Customer Support

Not quite the support I was expecting..

waynechriss
12-05-2018, 04:17 AM
Also stuck in this exact part of the tutorial. How has this game accumulate a million+ downloads when people like us can't even play the damn game.