PDA

View Full Version : Which Heroes do you think will be Gender locked?

Helnekromancer
06-13-2018, 04:12 PM
Hello,

In the reveal trailer we have a male Tiandi, Shaolin, and Jiang Jun and a female Nuxia.

I have a feeling all might be gender locked but would love to have a female Jiang Jun.

A bigger, stronger Nobushi :P.

CandleInTheDark
06-13-2018, 04:17 PM
Nuxia will be female only I am pretty sure, Roman spoke of Nuxias being dancers who were trained as bodyguards for the Lords because all the men went to war so they wound up being people no one really noticed outside of them dancing but they were always there. I also believe they said that Tiandi is both genders and I think in the IGN video we heard female shouts when one was battling a male conqueror. The others I don't know, I would guess that either one or both will be male.

Tyrjo
06-13-2018, 04:26 PM
Tiandi may be female, but the rest locked I think.

PDXGorechild
06-13-2018, 04:51 PM
Shaolin - Pretty sure they didn't allow women to join the monks. Male genderlock.

Jiang Jun - Generals according to the lore so very likely male. It's also an old man and would look too similar to nobushi if female so doubt they'll do that. Male genderlock.

Nuxia - Going on the fact that there's two other classes highly likely to be male only, they're female on the teaser and it's mentioned that they're dancers, it seems safe to assume they will be female only. Can't wait for the endless posts from kid noobs demanding they make a male version like what happened with Peacekeeper...

Tiandi - As the others are all likely to be genderlocked it makes sense this class will be able to be either. And as Candle said, i'm pretty sure you hear female sounding grunts coming from one in a gameplay trailer.

Knight_Raime
06-13-2018, 06:31 PM
Tiandi can be male or female. Nuxia is going to be locked to female due to their dancer backround. Jiang Jun will likely be male locked due to being a general. Shaolin unsure. If any other hero can be gender fluid it would probably be the monk.

bannex19
06-13-2018, 06:49 PM
"Male locked due to being a general" cringe... I can just hear the pseudo feminists sharpening their SJW shanks now...