PDA

View Full Version : new heroes, big conern for the old...

Miadous
06-13-2018, 02:36 AM
I'm super excited to finally be a monk in a fighting game, but how is this going to work? These new characters look like they can do everything multiple others can do, put together. The new characters will be the only ones that exist in matches once they release. The OG roster has no chance since most of them only have 1 specific trick, and most of them still don't have openers for the turtle meta that still exists.

So is the plan to have all the updates/reworks completed before October? Or the devs don't really care and this is all just a cash grab/p2w scenario? I'm equal parts excited, but very concerned for the future of the game at the same time.

Siegfried-Z
06-13-2018, 09:16 AM
I gess at least Valk and Warden gonna be rework as they already said they are working on for the valk and we saw some new things for warden..

DrinkinMyStella
06-13-2018, 09:29 AM
that's the point of the reworks to bring the OG roster up to todays heroes standard

SpaceJim12
06-13-2018, 09:58 AM
Same situation, than every DLC character showed. Have tricks and mechanics of couple or more heroes of old roster.
So, I think the new heavy will be like Shugo + LB + HL + new tricks.

Knight_Raime
06-13-2018, 06:34 PM
They're still working on the reworks. Only heros we have no idea where they're at with (excluding dlc heros) is raider, warlord, and shugoki.
Valk was cited to be in the works with their last update on season 5's data. We saw a lot of minor changes and a few major changes to warden during random footage from E3. And LB was spotted to have a new heavy attack animation. We also know his shove on block is going. So those 3 heros will likely drop in a month or 2 is my guess. We probs won't get the other 3 till close to or on the day of the next content drop in october.

bannex19
06-13-2018, 06:57 PM
But the reworks haven't been anywhere near teleporting double stance undodgeable monk status.

They will need to revisit feats and rework the reworks. Unless the crouching tigers have minuscule health pools, these dancing kids will be absurdly op