PDA

View Full Version : Complete Tiandi moveset+ feats

Knight_Raime
06-12-2018, 09:55 PM
Again credit to reddit user "poiseromancer."

https://imgur.com/a/oy78otM#PiQdiCZ

Specialkha
06-12-2018, 10:21 PM
So basically everything that some characters should have got in the OG. Same deal with perks. Nice cash grab Ubisoft.

Vakris_One
06-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Seems like a better version of the Centurion. One where they got rid of the cutscene bully nonsense and focused on melee mixups and mind games via dodge/dodge attack cancels.

His feats are a bit strange though. Life leach when he's below 50% health is going to be a more annoying version of bleed except that he won't even need to touch you if it is an AoE.

Knight_Raime
06-12-2018, 10:52 PM
Seems like a better version of the Centurion. One where they got rid of the cutscene bully nonsense and focused on melee mixups and mind games via dodge/dodge attack cancels.

His feats are a bit strange though. Life leach when he's below 50% health is going to be a more annoying version of bleed except that he won't even need to touch you if it is an AoE.

I mean if you mean better as in he's more mix up intensive than centurion Shaolin beats centurion there as well.

Vakris_One
06-12-2018, 11:05 PM
I mean if you mean better as in he's more mix up intensive than centurion Shaolin beats centurion there as well.
I mean a better version of Cent because he has both a kick and a punch that he can use mid combo and cancel out of if he sees the enemy dodging it. He makes Cent look like last year's model. All stiff, rigid and inflexible whereas the Tiandi can flow in and out of his attack chains smoothly.

EvoX.
06-12-2018, 11:09 PM
I don't understand these weird symbols.

DrinkinMyStella
06-13-2018, 09:37 AM
this is my guy, he looks awesome, moveset looks simple but I bet he has kensei/cent style soft feints I hope but that level 4 feat could be abit too OP

SpaceJim12
06-13-2018, 09:54 AM
Well, again too much feints. Cancel kick, cancel dodge attack, he even have deflect. It's...well, we'll see.

DrinkinMyStella
06-13-2018, 10:14 AM
Well, again to much feints. Cancel kick, cancel dodge attack, he even have deflect. It's...well, we'll see.

from the footage i've seen from his standard not feinted attacks looks slow and telegraphed like kensei so he will needs lots of feint option to be able to land them, his kick looks crazy for ledging and good in 4V4 but I reckon they will have learnt from before so he most likely is easily punished but yep we'll see what happens.

SpaceJim12
06-13-2018, 11:30 AM
from the footage i've seen from his standard not feinted attacks looks slow and telegraphed like kensei so he will needs lots of feint option to be able to land them, his kick looks crazy for ledging and good in 4V4 but I reckon they will have learnt from before so he most likely is easily punished but yep we'll see what happens.

Well, he can cancel his kick with a dodge attack. So he can bite you to dodge and than attack. The first vanguard with deflect (as I saw in gameplay from IGN), with double dodge and all others tricks. I could say we will face same thing as with DLC chars. I just hope devs use this 4 months to rework all others chars from classic roster, cause otherwaise we will see full Chinese occupation in all modes. Chinese warriors attacks Chinese castle with Chinese defenders.=)

Siegfried-Z
06-13-2018, 05:20 PM
Looks good.

Just, it seems he has many many feets whoch allow him to heal.. can be a bit OP as some are passiv feats.. if combined with revenge .. The undead warrior haha XD

Knight_Raime
06-13-2018, 06:23 PM
I mean a better version of Cent because he has both a kick and a punch that he can use mid combo and cancel out of if he sees the enemy dodging it. He makes Cent look like last year's model. All stiff, rigid and inflexible whereas the Tiandi can flow in and out of his attack chains smoothly.

Yeah I guess when you add in the elbow move and his kick he does kind of come across as a more flexible centurion. Meaning centurion's "thing" now is high damage punishes.

I don't understand these weird symbols.

If you're referring to the red s on the side of the screen that's Strippin's water mark.

Knight_Raime
06-13-2018, 06:26 PM
Well, he can cancel his kick with a dodge attack. So he can bite you to dodge and than attack. The first vanguard with deflect (as I saw in gameplay from IGN), with double dodge and all others tricks. I could say we will face same thing as with DLC chars. I just hope devs use this 4 months to rework all others chars from classic roster, cause otherwaise we will see full Chinese occupation in all modes. Chinese warriors attacks Chinese castle with Chinese defenders.=)

It's not a deflect per se. It's the same thing as kensei's superior block on dodge property. Valk has this too. And conq. So it's not really new nor is it the first time a vanguard has one.
Feinting into a dodge attack will be more useful in a team fight situation. Not really a 1v1 situation.