PDA

View Full Version : Character similarities...

Warrant Class
06-12-2018, 03:43 PM
Anyone else notice how all the characters run the same? Personally I don't like the way they run. It looks very unatural and the characters look like they have Rickets 😂. Even in TD1 the girls looked like girls when they ran and moved. The game looks frikin awesome, but would like to see a change to movement to seperate genders. Thoughts?

gt2k
06-12-2018, 03:53 PM
extremely Minor thing.

I have seen men run like women and women run like men.

Honestly with them running with over 2 tons of equipment how they run is a non-topic for me.

The only thing we should be focused on is how much junk the women should have in their junk.

The female characters in fortnite have a lot of junk, mostly because they were created by an exotic artist. Massive you should do the same.

Sharpandpointy
06-12-2018, 03:58 PM
extremely Minor thing.

I have seen men run like women and women run like men.

Honestly with them running with over 2 tons of equipment how they run is a non-topic for me.

The only thing we should be focused on is how much junk the women should have in their junk.

The female characters in fortnite have a lot of junk, mostly because they were created by an exotic artist. Massive you should do the same.

It's rare I disagree with you, but I'm going to do so here. I would rather not have any exaggerated attributes on any sort of character (female or male) to avoid the cartoony or sexualized feeling.

babast_
06-12-2018, 04:14 PM
Anyone else notice how all the characters run the same? Personally I don't like the way they run. It looks very unatural and the characters look like they have Rickets ��. Even in TD1 the girls looked like girls when they ran and moved. The game looks frikin awesome, but would like to see a change to movement to seperate genders. Thoughts?

I have the exact same feeling. The game is still in its early stage so it might change, or not.

RushLoongHammer
06-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Yea the running looks weird and a little mechanical, especially running with the shotgun.
It'd probably be fixed by launch which is 9 months away.

gt2k
06-12-2018, 06:15 PM
It's rare I disagree with you, but I'm going to do so here. I would rather not have any exaggerated attributes on any sort of character (female or male) to avoid the cartoony or sexualized feeling.

To be honest I was not serious with the last to sentences, :p

The movement probably isn't going to change a whole lot from now until launch.

Sharpandpointy
06-12-2018, 06:54 PM
To be honest I was not serious with the last to sentences, :p

It DID seem a tad out of character.... ^_^

gt2k
06-12-2018, 06:57 PM
It DID seem a tad out of character.... ^_^

I'm insane so nothing is out of character for me.

Sharpandpointy
06-12-2018, 07:17 PM
I'm insane so nothing is out of character for me.

I'll...try to keep that in mind.

*edges away slowly*

mckrackin5324
06-12-2018, 11:20 PM
I hope the running gets smoothed out. It looks downright awful compared to TD1.
I'm sure things like that are on the ironing board though.