PDA

View Full Version : New heroes behind paywall???????????

Bjron_Ironside
06-12-2018, 05:44 AM
Does that mean I payed $100+ including season pass and it doesn't carry over for the new heroes? If you're gonna make us pay for the new heroes... I'll be upset.

Tyrjo
06-12-2018, 06:30 AM
The first season pass was never advertised to include a new faction. Obviously it's going to be a new season pass.

Knight_Raime
06-12-2018, 06:51 AM
There are two likely ways this is going. The stuff advertised is a free expansion to the game and they announce a pass for year 2 of for honor that will include 4 other heros we've not seen yet. OR the 4 heros are their own purchasable thing (either with a bundle or with steel individually as how things have gone so far) and then a pass is announced at some point for 4 other heros.

Either way considering how much gameplay we've already gotten from 2 of the heros and details on the other 2 heros this far in advanced I doubt these guys are apart of any pass. If another pass is going to happen it's probably not going to be shown/talked about till at least launch of this new content. This new faction feels more like a launching point.

Regardless the first season pass didn't indicate more heros beyond them. So the pass only covers what we have now. They've done this with rainbow six siege. The first year season pass only covered the first year. Then when the second year rolled around a new pass was announced and the old one was taken down. I see no reason that for honor will be different given how they've been talking and treating the game for awhile now.

If you don't want to spend money you don't need to. You can save up steel to buy them for free. People will just have early access to them for a week as per usual.

DrinkinMyStella
06-12-2018, 09:15 AM
I will pay the price and its a business strategy for ubi, people will pay and they will profit its a guaranteed thing.