PDA

View Full Version : Online Objective match.An idea for a new online mode for FB,looks good to me and Scragbat!

XyZspineZyX
09-21-2003, 12:06 AM
I was talking the other day with my flying buddy Scragbat...aka Lone Squirrel. We both used to play Medal of Honor, and one of the online games in that was Objective Match. I think this would be a great option for FB. Two teams fly against each other, with the task of destroying a bridge (say 10km apart). You can either fly to destroy the other bridge (bullets would do it, but may need a couple of runs), or stay and defend your own bridge (hangar, factory, base...whatever).
The winner would be the team that either destroyed the bridge first or the team that has the last pilot flying. It's just a thought, but we thought that this could be a workable and extra fun online option.

Any oppinions would be appreciated. You never know if there was enough support it may make patch 1.111111111111!

XyZspineZyX
09-21-2003, 12:06 AM
I was talking the other day with my flying buddy Scragbat...aka Lone Squirrel. We both used to play Medal of Honor, and one of the online games in that was Objective Match. I think this would be a great option for FB. Two teams fly against each other, with the task of destroying a bridge (say 10km apart). You can either fly to destroy the other bridge (bullets would do it, but may need a couple of runs), or stay and defend your own bridge (hangar, factory, base...whatever).
The winner would be the team that either destroyed the bridge first or the team that has the last pilot flying. It's just a thought, but we thought that this could be a workable and extra fun online option.

Any oppinions would be appreciated. You never know if there was enough support it may make patch 1.111111111111!

XyZspineZyX
09-21-2003, 12:20 AM
um that a co op mission type of thing isnt it?

XyZspineZyX
09-21-2003, 10:49 AM
Just thought this would be a bit more intense