PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha Buff please

RexXZ347
06-12-2018, 04:09 AM
Could ubisoft please buff aramusha or atleast make a rework. Berserker by all means better than him. The only time you beat a berserker is if he is being played by a noob. But players with equal level? Berserker is a sure win. Give aramusha an unblockable and hyper armor on his chains. Please.

PizzelMaster
06-12-2018, 04:28 AM
i agree he needs a rework, but giving him hyper armor on his chains is just gonna end up to be the same problem with berzerker, abuse of the hyper armor, also aramusha has a pretty effective zone with an unblockable.

RenegadeTX2000
06-12-2018, 05:49 AM
nah, don't give him hyper armor, just give him the ability to cancel into his blade blockade. I feel like that's a good way to incorporate that move into being used more.

But he needs a little bit more but I feel that's a balanced buff without harming the roster into getting destroyed.

Tyrjo
06-12-2018, 06:29 AM
He's not that bad off at the moment really. A little better than the middle of the pack right now.

DrinkinMyStella
06-12-2018, 09:48 AM
all he needs is an opener thats it, his chains are fast and his feinting is good so combine that all together with a good player and you have a hard time to playing against (on console) and zerker is difficult for most heroes to go against a good zerker can destroy any one.

RexXZ347
06-12-2018, 02:03 PM
Either give aramusha an unblockable and hyper armor or remove berserker unblockable and hyper armor. They both have the same kit only different in other factor but purpose is similar. I believe he needs the former part because of other character reworks are more of a buff than a rework. Aramusha lights are slower than all assassin lights so i can't understand why some people say it is unreactable. As an aramusha main i am being blocked and parried during my chains even if i try being unpredictable.

Vakris_One
06-12-2018, 02:16 PM
● Let him access his Deadly Feints from the first top heavy from neutral so he doesn't have to whiff his light in order to get into an opponent who just blocks and parries him on the first light.

● Give him the ability to soft feint his heavy finishers into Ring the Bell - which would work mechanically similiar to Glad's toe stab.

● The ability to soft feint into Blade Blockade would be most welcome.

- Other than that maybe give him access to his kick from blade blockade as a soft feint opener like how the new Chinese Tiandi hero has a kick mid combo.

Job done.

BTTrinity
06-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Could ubisoft please buff aramusha or atleast make a rework. Berserker by all means better than him. The only time you beat a berserker is if he is being played by a noob. But players with equal level? Berserker is a sure win. Give aramusha an unblockable and hyper armor on his chains. Please.

Aramusha needs a few things

-Cancel all heavy finishers into a dodge (So he can rushing wind rolling opponents)

-Cancel all heavy attacks (Not just finishers) into blade blockade

-I also really like Vakris's idea of letting him cancel into RTB (In a similar fashion to glads toe stab)

-Replace his infinite chain with every variation of traditional chains, that he can still soft feint (the point of this rework is, to nerf his lightspam to make him more acceptable by lower tier players, and also give him more utility with his deadly feints)

-Fix the hot pile of poo throwing bug that has existed since Ara came out.... (When Ara and his opponent are facing each other locked on, Aramusha can not throw his opponent to the left or right if theres a wall near him... He will always throw behind.)

RexXZ347
06-14-2018, 01:20 AM
I mean, idk how to fight of against a berserker when you are already caught up in his infinite chain except to just predict where he is attacking next.