PDA

View Full Version : Still sadly My Valk does not get her rework

PizzelMaster
06-12-2018, 03:33 AM
maybe someday valk will get her rework, cause she the WORST IN THE ****ING GAME UBI, SHES COMPLETE ****, and i still main her, i love valk, but shes a ****ING PAIN IN THE ***, plz rework valk

PLZ :(

DAC.CaSs
06-12-2018, 04:47 AM
that is why i stop playn the game . every hero get rework or buffs but valk is just toss in to a cave an let to root there ...

well good for the new faction and the 4 new heroes , valk is and will be the moust unplayed char in for honor ever.

Knight_Raime
06-12-2018, 06:54 AM
They are reworking her as we speak. Warden wasn't announced to be reworked. (though the devs said they'd revisit the whole OG roster in the beginning anyway.) it was just something randomly snuck in the footage that wasn't even focused on in the siege video.

Siegfried-Z
06-12-2018, 12:26 PM
Yes i think Valk gonna be rework in season 7 and the new faction gonna be released for season 8 .. I pray for this !!

Kamen42
06-12-2018, 01:45 PM
I desperately hope so. I like Valk, her counterplay options, but she is just terrible at attacking. You can evade most of her mix-ups simply by dodging and she is very vulnerable after that.

Fairemont
06-12-2018, 03:05 PM
that is why i stop playn the game . every hero get rework or buffs but valk is just toss in to a cave an let to root there ...

well good for the new faction and the 4 new heroes , valk is and will be the moust unplayed char in for honor ever.

If you think Valk got it bad, you should see Nobushi. She got her "rework" already and won't get another. She is probably going to be the worst on the roster for duels very soon and has no hope of getting help. Especially since they are releasing Shaolin who looks like he basically got all the moves her rework could have given her.

Kryltic
06-12-2018, 06:19 PM
The Nobushi is completely dead if they don't totally rework her before the new heroes arrive. Two of them are shown to do what she can do but far better.

The Valkyrie is also in need of a serious rework before they arrive as the monk is shown to be able to do a spear sweep like move but with little to no recovery time.

UbiJurassic
06-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Straight from our State of Balance: Season 5 Recap article:

We are currently looking at Valkyrie and we have started to improve her, but we have no release date estimate to share yet.

We still don't have further info to share about her just yet, but we'll make sure to share any finalized details that come our way. :)

PizzelMaster
06-13-2018, 02:56 AM
ty us valk mains are dying for a rework

Fairemont
06-13-2018, 03:43 AM
The Nobushi is completely dead if they don't totally rework her before the new heroes arrive. Two of them are shown to do what she can do but far better.

The Valkyrie is also in need of a serious rework before they arrive as the monk is shown to be able to do a spear sweep like move but with little to no recovery time.

It looked like they even gave Shaolin the Nobushi's hidden stance. Or at least, something very similar. In the gameplay trailer he enters a stance and attacks pass through him.

They literally took everything Nobushi should be and put it into the shaolin, if that is the case. Even if its not, she needs something more than ever or she will never become remotely relevant.

Siegfried-Z
06-13-2018, 09:12 AM
Straight from our State of Balance: Season 5 Recap article:

We still don't have further info to share about her just yet, but we'll make sure to share any finalized details that come our way. :)

Ayyee hurry to see it !!

We are waiting this for so long now.. i was so disapointed when i've seen only PK and Roch were reworked in season 6..

I was strongly thinking it is coming for season 7 and then new faction in season 8 but we saw Warden get some new things.. so i hope Season 7 gonna be about warden AND Valk for the love of god XD