PDA

View Full Version : Divison 2 E3 Was A Huge Letdown

LubzinNJ
06-12-2018, 01:04 AM
Nothing about anti cheat. Nothing about the DZ vs not dealing with jerks environment. Just a pretty E3 video and a release date. You might have sold some people on buying the game but for people who have experience with your game and your company you convinced me to pass on this one.

Trippul G
06-12-2018, 01:31 AM
E3 is not the place to get into nitty-gritty topics like that. It is, and always has been, about shock and awe...showing off flashy stuff, teasing the consumer with just enough info to get them excited, with more details to follow in the coming months. This game will be no exception.

I wouldn't make up my mind to buy or not to buy based solely on what we've seen so far. There is simply too much we still don't know, to make an informed decision one way or the other. If time goes by and it's, say...September, and we still don't hear anything about anti-cheat for example, then yeah...that would be definite cause for concern. Until then, I'd recommend sitting back, seeing how it all unfolds, and not let your emotions cause you to jump to premature conclusions.

UbiInsulin
06-12-2018, 01:37 AM
Just letting you know that I moved this thread over to the TD2 forum with a one-day redirect left behind on TD1.

Also, it's worth noting that we have a busy couple days ahead of us in terms of TD2 content (which I imagine will be more focused than what was seen today):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfXTNo0XUAANcO2.png

mckrackin5324
06-12-2018, 01:38 AM
They could have at least shown the DZ or maybe even acknowledge that it exists.

lbaum
06-12-2018, 01:40 AM
They did confirm DZ in The Division 2 during the 20 minute demo the did right after the press conference.

Goo-Goo-Man
06-12-2018, 01:43 AM
They did confirm DZ in The Division 2 during the 20 minute demo the did right after the press conference.

Yeah, also confirmed in the official thread, ‘a fully revamped Dark Zone experience’.

That said, I’d love to know just how fully revamped it is, and where it is.

Cadillac-Jack
06-12-2018, 01:51 AM
They could have at least shown the DZ or maybe even acknowledge that it exists.

It exists it was on their official site with all the other info that they took down (doesn't matter to me even if I buy TD2 I still won't go in any DZ they have.

mckrackin5324
06-12-2018, 01:54 AM
It exists it was on their official site with all the other info that they took down (doesn't matter to me even if I buy TD2 I still won't go in any DZ they have.

I just mean that they haven't talked about it at all.

Chicken-Alfredo
06-12-2018, 03:40 AM
Jeez people are demanding, there's still TWO DAYS of TD2 to be shown at E3, that's plenty of time to talk about the DZ and maybe even tell us if an anti-cheat is gonna be used. Infact I gurantee they're gonna talk about the DZ, I mean it is the only PvP aspect of the game it's quite an important feature.

Goo-Goo-Man
06-12-2018, 03:45 AM
I mean it is the only PvP aspect of the game......

It’s not.

There’s PvP and then there’s the DZ.....

To quote:

“you'll also have access to a wealth of PvP experiences, including a fully revamped Dark Zone experience”

Trippul G
06-12-2018, 03:55 AM
Just letting you know that I moved this thread over to the TD2 forum with a one-day redirect left behind on TD1.

Also, it's worth noting that we have a busy couple days ahead of us in terms of TD2 content (which I imagine will be more focused than what was seen today):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfXTNo0XUAANcO2.png

Assuming those times are PDT? (UTC -7)?