PDA

View Full Version : What was the Game play walk through played on?

meathead_79
06-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Was that on an Xbox X? Very high-end PC? PS4 Pro? I like what I saw, but I also liked what I saw last time, and saw quite a downgrade upon release.

EdgarHighman
06-11-2018, 12:38 AM
Seemed to be XBOX, showed xbox logo before trailer and you could see the auto-aim lock on when they aimed at targets. Unless that was scripted CGI aiming...

EdgarHighman
06-11-2018, 12:40 AM
Was that on an Xbox X? Very high-end PC? PS4 Pro? I like what I saw, but I also liked what I saw last time, and saw quite a downgrade upon release.

No edit button for my last comment but yeah, expect only 30% of the seen visuals/audio to be in final release. They're pulling the same bologna they did with TD1 trailer/sales. It's literally a scam, bait and switch. A business tactic tried and true(ly scummy). At least this time around the map and loot drop visuals weren't exaggerated

06-11-2018, 12:48 AM
Xbox.

Or a PC set to 30 FPS with a controller plugged in, for the tin foil hats out there.

SevenNVD
06-11-2018, 01:50 AM
I noticed an Rb button on the inventory screen, and the x for interaction when the player turned on the Christmas tree, so I'm guessing Xbox.

But you never know with these alpha builds.

Seb851s
06-11-2018, 01:58 AM
No edit button for my last comment but yeah, expect only 30% of the seen visuals/audio to be in final release. They're pulling the same bologna they did with TD1 trailer/sales. It's literally a scam, bait and switch. A business tactic tried and true(ly scummy). At least this time around the map and loot drop visuals weren't exaggerated

Lol, the version final is better then E3 2015 Gameplay demo ...

Stop compare with E3 2013 demo ... because this is a Tech Demo for Engine

NEC Avenue
06-11-2018, 05:31 AM
A lot of people don't seem to understand that when the original Division "techdemo" gameplay was shown, Xbox One X didn't exist. Today we have Xbox One X which is much more powerful than the Xbox One. Also the original techdemo wasn't that much far off of what a highend PC with a GTX1080 could render. The only things that didn't make it into the game was the drone stuff and the transparently overlaid map, skills selection tumbler. If you go back and play the single player story mode on a highend PC, it looks very close to the original techdemo.

With that said the new gameplay footage for TD2 looks more inline with what the Xbox One X could render. It doesn't look like you need a current highend PC to achieve those visuals.

mckrackin5324
06-11-2018, 05:38 AM
It was definitely on PC. Every game is PC to start with. Even console exclusives.

Hell,the Xbox One X original demos were on PC with consoles on the stage as props.

NEC Avenue
06-11-2018, 05:44 AM
Most likely a DEVKIT