PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions and reports

TactaMan
06-10-2018, 08:59 PM
I used SAM today, and I would like to see support for older games before 2017, and also would like to report some minor grammatical errors.

TactaMan
06-10-2018, 09:08 PM
Also, I would like to see SAM reply to more account-related questions, as I ask some and can't understand it or is not able to reply. Also, I ask sometimes simple questions, that SAM cannot answer, but for a BETA and made by game developers, this is just impressive.

Ubi.Fab
06-13-2018, 11:27 PM
Hi The_GR_Pro,

Can you give us some example of question you'd like Sam to answer you?

Thanks!

TactaMan
06-24-2018, 04:51 PM
Hello. Sorry for the delay, lately i've been having a mail delivery problem, and things just don't arrive on time. Anyway, I'd like SAM to answer stuff like “tell me my most recent purchase“ or “tell me something that will help me with Assassin's Creed Syndicate's story“ or, “tell me the price of The Crew 2“. Seriously, though. I played the BETA and loved it. Maybe I'll buy it. Anyway, I'd like support for games before 2017, and those grammatical errors fixed, which, for example, make answers look like this: “You've got 90 kills, but you hasn't played enough to get your total reputation yet“