PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 controller ( LT) button not working on acr !!!

JkBH
12-10-2011, 03:12 AM
well LT button not working well !!! some time it work and some time it doesn't work on acr single player

LT button works on multilayer well but the problem in single player

JkBH
12-10-2011, 09:49 AM
any one have these issue ?

TheLeoCrow
12-10-2011, 11:23 AM
I have the same problem, it doesn't work on sp but it works on mp. However i thought it was because i'm using an x-box 1 controller and motionjoy with xpadder to emulate it to work like a 360 controller. anyway, i have the same problem as well

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
12-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Looking into this. Thanks for letting us know, but could you also report this to support please?

Razrback16
12-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Mine works great with the XBCD Driver out there using the XBOX 360 Gamepod optio under the driver.

JkBH
12-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by TheLeoCrow:
I have the same problem, it doesn't work on sp but it works on mp. However i thought it was because i'm using an x-box 1 controller and motionjoy with xpadder to emulate it to work like a 360 controller. anyway, i have the same problem as well .

i guess not related to controller , some people have these problem in multi and not sn player which the other way around =/

JkBH
12-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Ubi-Mush:
Looking into this. Thanks for letting us know, but could you also report this to support please?

i did report it , and it has been 48 hours and no replay =/

JkBH
12-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Razrback16:
Mine works great with the XBCD Driver out there using the XBOX 360 Gamepod optio under the driver.

there is no option in the software that comes with Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless controller it's just software u install it and no feature comes with it, u can just know ur battery level that's all

WTW26
12-11-2011, 08:24 AM
I have this problem, too, with two different gamepads. LT works only in Eagle Vision mode.

Scuttlebuttz93
12-12-2011, 06:35 AM
I have no trigger support in MP but everything else works fine in both SP ad MP

Mr_Shade
12-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Can I please ask you all to report the issue to support?

Support may not work at weekends, so that may be why some of you have had delays.

Please allow upto 48 hours for support to get back to you - and remember to answer any and all contact from them.

The first contact may be a FAQ or a suggestion to try something you may have already tried - please make sure you answer this if it does not solve the issue.

Remember to state you are using the Wireless Xbox 360 pad - if you are.

Certain games do have some issues with the wireless version of the Xbox 360 controller - if you are using that type - please check if the wired one preforms correctly - if you have access..

That will help Support trouble shoot the issue!

TheLeoCrow
12-12-2011, 08:17 AM
I didn't report it to support because I didn't think it was a big deal, apart from what I said in my previous post. But if it helps others I will.

However, as WTW26 said, it works on eagle vision.

WTW26
12-12-2011, 08:41 AM
I reported this to support 11 days ago. No reply so far.

TheLeoCrow
12-16-2011, 01:23 AM
I got a response within 24 hours but didn't post so far because i was waiting for permision to repost the advice here. It didn't help me but hopefully it will help others:

Response Dominik Z. via Email 12/13/2011 13:00
Hello Leo

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident).

Unless the game lists the supported joysticks/controllers, we cannot guarantee that the game will operate correctly with any joystick or game controller. So, as there isn't anything listed in the minimum requirements then no joysticks/controllers are officially supported for this game.

You can always try this: go into Settings/ Control Panel in the Start menu. Select Game Controllers from the list (If you can't see Game Controllers in the list select "Switch to Classic View" at the top left of the screen then select Game Controllers from the list). Select Add in the dialogue box which appears. From the list that appears select (auto-detect). Click OK and exit your way back out.

1) If drivers are required for the device, remove the controller drivers from the computer and reboot.

2) Reinstall the latest controller drivers for the machine.

3) Uninstall the game, then manuall delete the leftover game files from your hard drive.

4) Reinstall the game, and then reinstall the patches. Please make sure that you do not run the game until after the patches have been reinstalled.

5) Configure the controller again.

Unfortunately, if this process does not allow you to use your game controller, you will need to check the forums for the game at http://forums.ubi.com

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Dominik
Ubisoft Technical Support.