PDA

View Full Version : Give me my Old Orochi Back !!! OROCHI MAINS I NEED YOUR VOICE !

Baturai
06-09-2018, 03:13 AM
I am Pc For Honor Player, i have never played console. so i dont know its values but Orochi on Pc is a Garbage .
All he needed was a tweak, maybe one opener. now he is a complete garbage.
still suffering v.s Hard Turtles. his damage is a joke.
Spamming enemie with those silly lights" BUT ITS FAST BLA BLA" thats all your excuse ????
yeah guess what, it also causes you to get Parried for 3x the Damage.
His riptide ?
Joke ! cant delay it and very predictable and baitable.. you get Gbroken halfway. <<
Best joke is thats its actually a Light Attack "More Parry More Parry"
cuz why ? he is cool , Attracts Rich Noobs ( The very same Noobs who complain in the end Orochi Being Op :rolleyes:)

Lets make him coool but Garbage mentality.. all this BS is Like KUNG FU.. Looks Fancy :rolleyes: but 0 Impact Far away from Precision and Hardwork.. Not with my OROCHI DEAR UBISOFT, NOT THIS TIME !!! I FEEL SO LEFT ALONE Becuase i played orochi since the Beta Relaease.
it Hurts my Eyes and burns MY BRAIN man. I just cant understand it.
How can a Samurai become NINJA ? HOW ??

Storm rush ! Any attack can interrupt it ( Especially Range heroes)
from 400 ms ( Befor update) now its 600ms

its damage is a joke "17" ahahahah and no toplight guaranteed.
No More SR into GB.

YOU LITERALLY BASHED HIM TO THE GROUND, in Return you gave him Aesthethics which caused WOOW EFFECT among Naruto Fanbase.

Orochis Guard: Indicator from Enemie attacks seem to appear later after the update. I am not even Joking ! Let alone mini stun and oos effects on your ****ty guard now this... Hidden changes perhabs ubisoft ? I AM REALLY WONDERING... ://

Orochis Attacks Indicator ( The Red Warning when you attack) especially Indicator on Lights and Zone appears earlier than usual.. which means he gets parried more often. this was not the case befor The Update..

What is a Huge kit good for when a light or heavy block eats up your stamina :/ dude its sickening Especially wheny ou fight v.s 1 SKILL SPAMM ABUSE HEROES. like Warden WL CONQ and so on... Good luck OOS OROCHI

It just a JOKE I AM SORRY. I am not Happy With the New Orochi.

Bann me again i really dont care.

Edit*
Numbers dont lie:
I will reupload the new winrate Statistics

Watch these First
Orochi rework analysis.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lotoFkcQId4&t=5s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_GF6jUG6xO0&t=208s

Baturai
06-09-2018, 03:20 AM
xD WHYY UBISOFT WHYYY ????????????????????????????? WHY DOES OUR OPINION NEVER MATTTER WHYYY ??????????

THIS IS TIME MONEY MY NERVES IVE SPEND .... WHY YOU NEVER LISTEN TO US !!! THERE WERE NUMEROUS THREADS ABOUT OROCHIII WITH DIAMOND SUGGESTIONS... WHYYYY ????????????????????????????????????????
http://i66.tinypic.com/n3khp3.jpg

PepsiBeastin
06-09-2018, 03:24 AM
While I find your post a bit cringy I do rather the old orochi, he relied a lot more on pacing and shifting the momentum of battle in his favor rather than the flying flopping sword ball that he is now.

PanzerShrekonin
06-09-2018, 07:37 AM
Ok you posted Season 5's recap but Orochi wasn't touched until season 6.

And I guarentee you, that he goes up MUCH higher in the rankings with his current rework.

Light spam is bae.

Tyrjo
06-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Yeah, those stats are from before his rework. Orochi is probably around 50% now.

ThePollie
06-09-2018, 01:09 PM
The original Orochi was just top lights and zone spam. I like the rework better.

BTTrinity
06-09-2018, 02:13 PM
I like new Orochi much more, he can actually counter attack outside of his deflect... and apply pressure to some people outside of top lights and zone

EvoX.
06-09-2018, 03:42 PM
Lesser of the two evils situation here. New Orochi is definitely not what the class is supposed to be - an efficient counterattacker - he's just another spam hero now. I feel like Ubisoft don't have any ideas on how to make the heroes reflect their description in a unique way, so they just hand out 400ms lights and unblockables to everyone for an easy job.

On the other hand, old Orochi was garbage. So the new one is better in terms of viability, but the soul of the character itself is gone.

Killa-k2
06-09-2018, 06:41 PM
Lesser of the two evils situation here. New Orochi is definitely not what the class is supposed to be - an efficient counterattacker - he's just another spam hero now. I feel like Ubisoft don't have any ideas on how to make the heroes reflect their description in a unique way, so they just hand out 400ms lights and unblockables to everyone for an easy job.

On the other hand, old Orochi was garbage. So the new one is better in terms of viability, but the soul of the character itself is gone.

Main Orochi here and I agree with this 100%. Orochi is now so borring to play and I miss old riptide strike.

SlapO_xFight
06-09-2018, 11:19 PM
I agree that this rework was very poorly done and at this point would rather have the old Orochi back. I have been playin the Orochi since beta as well and have stated it to many times now. I am on PS4 and have experienced all the problems you have listed and some others like my parries not actually going off but the animation does, attacks going through people etc... I hate what they did to this character he was the whole reason I even got FH. My stay runs out in 10 seconds flat from just trying to fiend let alone attack or counter.

I am concerned that Ubisoft is to afraid to give this character a viable opener or unblock able due to the flack they got from release when the community cried about him being OP. However the game hadn't even been out a month and had many bugs, most importantly it wasn't enough time for anyone to get to know there characters. If the Orochi had time we would have seen that he was a shell of the Kensei, an unfinished character. I think that Ubisoft doesn't want to deal with the complaining of the Orochi from these people again and they are afraid to give him something even mediocre in fear that people would say he's too "OP" and receive a lot of flack.

This is type of character design is unacceptable. To allow most and upcoming DLC characters moves like Openers and unblockables, then to restrict past cast like Orochi, PK is bias and is a flaw to the character creation. We all know that we can win fights without HA, Unblockables, Openers etc. however those who have them use them (a lot) knowing that it makes a hell of a difference and those who don't have them have a harder time doing anything against a solid player who does.

I think that the Orochi NEEDS an opener of some kind via a feinting unblock able or Tozahns kick. I also feel that all characters should either have reflex guard or take this garbage mechanic out of the game. Ubisoft all you need to do is give him an opener and fix stamina consumption.

SlapO_xFight
06-09-2018, 11:20 PM
I agree that this rework was very poorly done and at this point would rather have the old Orochi back. I have been playin the Orochi since beta as well and have stated it to many times now. I am on PS4 and have experienced all the problems you have listed and some others like my parries not actually going off but the animation does, attacks going through people etc... I hate what they did to this character he was the whole reason I even got FH. My stay runs out in 10 seconds flat from just trying to fiend let alone attack or counter.

I am concerned that Ubisoft is to afraid to give this character a viable opener or unblock able due to the flack they got from release when the community cried about him being OP. However the game hadn't even been out a month and had many bugs, most importantly it wasn't enough time for anyone to get to know there characters. If the Orochi had time we would have seen that he was a shell of the Kensei, an unfinished character. I think that Ubisoft doesn't want to deal with the complaining of the Orochi from these people again and they are afraid to give him something even mediocre in fear that people would say he's too "OP" and receive a lot of flack.

This is type of character design is unacceptable. To allow most and upcoming DLC characters moves like Openers and unblockables, then to restrict past cast like Orochi, PK is bias and is a flaw to the character creation. We all know that we can win fights without HA, Unblockables, Openers etc. however those who have them use them (a lot) knowing that it makes a hell of a difference and those who don't have them have a harder time doing anything against a solid player who does.

I think that the Orochi NEEDS an opener of some kind via a feinting unblock able or Tozahns kick. I also feel that all characters should either have reflex guard or take this garbage mechanic out of the game. Ubisoft all you need to do is give him an opener...

Baturai
06-10-2018, 01:16 AM

I think that the Orochi NEEDS an opener of some kind via a feinting unblock able or Tozahns kick. I also feel that all characters should either have reflex guard or take this garbage mechanic out of the game. Ubisoft all you need to do is give him an opener and fix stamina consumption.

Thats a True Orochi SOUL, TOTALLLY Agree with you Bro.. I used to be a Perfectionist with Orochi befor the update, i just dont feel the same Values anymore, he feels Different and sooo bad... in order to land Damage ( 17 damage lol) you have to RISK, Getting Parried , Being Interrupted and Stamina management is alot more harder.
He feels soo weakkk now... Please guys dont disguss me with this. I know what i am talking about.
Back then he was weak too BUT.We Orochi mains have evolved an 8. instinct. call it Perfection and Precision and it was a matter of Patience and make the best out of your limited kit. HE WAS PASSIVE BUT DAMN EFFECTIVE.
But Now he is HYPERACTIVE AND USELESS more vulnerable to Punishes Such as OOS PARRY GB.
, He is Wild no endurance and precission. Spammm SPAMM SPAMM its disgusting.
and soo easy to read.. i eat Orochis alive with Vanguards i am not even Kidding.

you talked out of my SOul Really.

No0b.Nr.1
06-10-2018, 01:23 AM
Orochi was oone of the weakest heroes , and his rework is SADLY the weakest of alle reworks aswell, While others got unblockables and fast and uninterruptible, OROCHi just got emmm not that much. After 2 weaks lights got parry, chains useless , they all get blocked easily , NO OOS punish available becaus no unblockables,( he is just on the way to get weaker and wearker at least on high lvl pc ) When I just see zerk, He was way better than orochi and got even much better with his rework. I dont know why DEV,s just did it like this. I CAN REMEMBER DEV : orochi got no blockables or something crazy like that , but he ,s now faster and i just whoaaat? only faster ? Shinobi is fast too but his kit? shaman is fast too but her kit? Idk what to say but i feel like orochi didnt get the love he needs.

Rikuto01.tv
06-10-2018, 06:15 AM
I love it when people post numbers with the wrong context thinking they actually support their point of view, but in reality actually disprove it.

Baturai
06-10-2018, 07:15 AM
I love it when people post numbers with the wrong context thinking they actually support their point of view, but in reality actually disprove it.

I will update those statistics. I didnt notice that it was the old one. Tbh, I dont need no cheap Tricks to convince people how weak Orochi is on Pc right now. i have listed his critical weak points one by one. And i think many Orochis can relate to me.
Asa full time Orochi player i dont like the new rework. Because he is very Offensive , being offensive in this game without Ha or 50/50 is spitting against the Wind. . he forces people to Turtle even more now. So whats Left to do ? Right, turtle Orochi Mode. . In long Term Orochi will be ( Already is) a trash tier again. Cuz those lights sr Riptide are definatly not effective Snowball moves. Cuz the Punish reward for enemy is too high.

Knight_Raime
06-11-2018, 07:27 PM
Hard pass. I prefer the new rochi.
Only thing I miss from his old kit is the ability to delay his storm rush input.
Which can easily be added back at some point.

Tyrjo
06-11-2018, 08:09 PM

Rikuto-san, what is your opinion on the rework? Would be very interesting to hear what you think.

Charmzzz
06-11-2018, 09:00 PM
Orochi was oone of the weakest heroes , and his rework is SADLY the weakest of alle reworks aswell, While others got unblockables and fast and uninterruptible, OROCHi just got emmm not that much. After 2 weaks lights got parry, chains useless , they all get blocked easily , NO OOS punish available becaus no unblockables,( he is just on the way to get weaker and wearker at least on high lvl pc ) When I just see zerk, He was way better than orochi and got even much better with his rework. I dont know why DEV,s just did it like this. I CAN REMEMBER DEV : orochi got no blockables or something crazy like that , but he ,s now faster and i just whoaaat? only faster ? Shinobi is fast too but his kit? shaman is fast too but her kit? Idk what to say but i feel like orochi didnt get the love he needs.

Nobushi and PK want to have a word with you on the "weakest rework" Bro... Orochi got a better rework than both and he climbed the winrate ladder for sure with it. There are plenty of heroes without an "opener" from neutral. And Orochi is still a counter-attacker, they dont get unblockable openers anyway because, well, that does not fit into counter attacking at all.

SlapO_xFight
06-12-2018, 07:49 PM
Nobushi and PK want to have a word with you on the "weakest rework" Bro... Orochi got a better rework than both and he climbed the winrate ladder for sure with it. There are plenty of heroes without an "opener" from neutral. And Orochi is still a counter-attacker, they dont get unblockable openers anyway because, well, that does not fit into counter attacking at all.

it's not about who got a "weak rework" or a obvious fine tuning. It's about balance there's no reason why everyone shouldn't have an opener of some kind. On the matter of counter attacks and "they don't get unblockables" let's take a look at this troll post and figure out how many do. Lb, WL, Ara and shin, that's four. In fact every Counter Attack has a better form of an opener or unblockable that takes less effort and leads to a solid punish.

See its not about winning. It's about what makes sense, and what makes the game fun to play for everyone.

There's no reason why all these hero's shouldn't have something to open the enemy its just bias. You have people saying the orochi shouldn't get these fixes most of which love the fact that they can cheese the character in a fight because they play ones that do have this mechanic.

These are issues that people like me who really like these characters feel are real. All characters will need an opener of some kind especially with the new hero's coming out.

The orochi in my opinion is lacking yeah we have wg and hb well hb is kinda garbage and wg is good if you got slip through on and that's about it. Sr is better yeah I feel like they did the right thing with this. The dash cancel, I like this too however I wish I didn't have to open myself up to a parry for it, Riptide it's ok kinda helps the mixup with the dash cancel. These additions are good but he needs an opener just like PK. Just like Valk needs a rework and shug.

These are things that would bring players to the game rather then steer people away. We shouldn't as if we have to play another class to get an opener just because ubisoft won't add something into the game that should be universal to all characters.

DrinkinMyStella
06-13-2018, 09:51 AM
they need to balance and rework characters for PC and console separately because on console he's too fast and a noob stomper, parrying a light requires luck and a good prediction. I agree he needed to be more fluid in his movements but he needed an opener, and UB and some soft feints rather than just speed him up and change his riptide.

PizzelMaster
06-13-2018, 04:55 PM
my guy, the reason orochi dont got an opener is because he is a counter attacker, not an attacker.. thats why kensei and them have a bash... secondly, i def prefer the new orochi... the old orochi was pure ****, but the new one i would give a solid tier B... old orochi was a D

MumfordDaHound
06-13-2018, 07:29 PM
Id like to see his SR have hyper armor so it forces the person to react to it then just time the light attack.

Maxime_Qc-
06-13-2018, 08:34 PM
Light spam is bae.

see ubi ...that's the kind of people you must NOT listen to !!!!

I-Nibbiru-I
07-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Bump, orochi main here!

He needs one or two extra unblockable move as an opener ASAP!
Experienced players basically block any attempt at the "omg so quick light spam attacks" and feinting doesnt help with them either, they just KNOW that an Orochi can only do so much,either feint-baiting them or try to somehow chip their health away with lights.The character is too predictable at the moment.

JediGamerFurius
07-11-2018, 05:04 PM
I preffer the new orochi but I agree that he needs an opener.

HazelrahFirefly
07-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Hard pass. I prefer the new rochi.
Only thing I miss from his old kit is the ability to delay his storm rush input.
Which can easily be added back at some point.

I do miss Riptide being able to execute, but it's easy to get over. I agree with you. The Orochi is amazing now and NOT because of any light spam. He's the single best counter-attacker in the game, with an answer to just about every situation.

If you're being parried when you use Riptide then you are literally using it wrong. It should never be used to directly attack.

Knight_Raime
07-11-2018, 05:58 PM
I do miss Riptide being able to execute, but it's easy to get over. I agree with you. The Orochi is amazing now and NOT because of any light spam. He's the single best counter-attacker in the game, with an answer to just about every situation.

If you're being parried when you use Riptide then you are literally using it wrong. It should never be used to directly attack.

Without bumping an old thread too much I still feel like the current kit could use a smidge touch up.
That being bringing the old target swap bad on SR and being able to delay it's input. Though considering shinobi's double dodge doesn't work right with back dodge first anymore I'd say it wasn't a deliberate change but more so an effect of back dodges being normalized.
Not saying these really need to happen. I still firmly believe rochi is good as is. but it would be false to state that the reworks can't receive a final tweak or 2 in order to feel better.

BeepBoopPow101
07-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Orochis are the new aramushas. Theyíre no longer counter attackers. Verse any orochi after season 6 and all youíll get is light spam. Imo for honor is complete **** now after I think it was season 4 or 5 when parries were made almost completely useless for some characters (like my main) when gbís could be broken even after a parry. You canít put in any work after a parry anymore.

If youíre getting parried as an orochi youíre honestly just bad. Of all the times Iíve faced one and all the times Iíve spectated people facing them (even conqs, who I think have the best chance against them), I have never seen one get parried even once. Orochis donít even have to faint anymore because they can just light spam. I donít even wanna play with my orochi, not because theyíre garbage now, but because of how stupidly op the devs made them. This could just be because people arenít used to their rework yet, but when you can light spam after a heavy over and over, do tons of damage, and still have stamina after that, itís automatically S tier. Now everyone and their mother are playing as them and when you see them you can expect to be light spammed into oblivion.