PDA

View Full Version : A Request for the Shinobi

BlowHard74728
06-08-2018, 11:33 PM
Remove the automatic deflect he recieves. I see no point in why he should not have to execute the deflect like every other assasin. Beserker had it and it would sometimes cause death if not purposely done. Ive seen the same happen to Shinobi as well. Not to mention is seems like it just takes out a bit of skill does it not?

Lord_Cherubi
06-08-2018, 11:46 PM
Remove the automatic deflect he recieves. I see no point in why he should not have to execute the deflect like every other assasin. Beserker had it and it would sometimes cause death if not purposely done. Ive seen the same happen to Shinobi as well. Not to mention is seems like it just takes out a bit of skill does it not?

I might be missing something but what exactly do you mean by automatic deflect? Yeah he teleports behind the opponent but without following up with some kind of an attack that's all he does.

BlowHard74728
06-08-2018, 11:54 PM
I might be missing something but what exactly do you mean by automatic deflect? Yeah he teleports behind the opponent but without following up with some kind of an attack that's all he does.

Along with the automatic teleport he applys bleed to the enemy's health pool.

BTTrinity
06-09-2018, 12:13 AM

Okay... So Shinobi's deflect is one of the stronger ones, not as good as Zerks but its pretty damn good.

How his works, is he deflects and instantly applies a decent amount of bleed (Not sure of the exact damage values, sorry) and he does have to do a follow up similar to the rest of the assassins to actually get some good damage out of his deflect by pressing the light attack button after he teleports behind you.

So he dodges into your attack, which bleeds you, then he follows up with the light attack to actually make the deflect worth using...

He can also land a guaranteed kick, which is useful if his back is against a ledge when he deflect.

BlowHard74728
06-09-2018, 12:19 AM
Yes exactly but it is rather annoying for it to instantly happen if Im not intending for it to. Take this for example I have my opponents back to a ledge and he throws an attack that I accidently deflect now my back is to the ledge and he is putting the pressure on me. And that occured due to an unwanted move the game forced on me

Lord_Cherubi
06-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Along with the automatic teleport he applys bleed to the enemy's health pool.

Completely forgot the bleed lol. Still, i don't think that's a big deal especially on console where it's sometimes pretty hard to pull off a deflect in the first place.

worrmiesroo
06-19-2018, 06:02 PM
Yes exactly but it is rather annoying for it to instantly happen if Im not intending for it to. Take this for example I have my opponents back to a ledge and he throws an attack that I accidently deflect now my back is to the ledge and he is putting the pressure on me. And that occured due to an unwanted move the game forced on me

Then kick him when the deflect resolves and instead of following up with an attack, just move away from the ledge........