PDA

View Full Version : Post match results fix?

Alustar.
06-07-2018, 01:04 PM
I know jus been asked and talked about before, but I feel it needs to be revisited:
The post match results are just out of hand. I don't think we need an on screen pop up telling you what orders you've completed and another for each individual piece of lot you've gained, reputation outfit you've unlocked. By the time you've gotten out of most of these notifications you have barely any time to distribute was assets(something I don't think many players as doing now anyways) or voting the next map. You can see these on screen just fine without them. This is overkill.

ChampionRuby50g
06-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Yeah without a doubt this needs changing. You only get a minute in the post match lobby but by the time you can finally get out of all the gear flashing in front of you, thereís 15 seconds for you to salvage the gear, check orders, vote for map and deploy war assets. Itís just stupid.

BTTrinity
06-07-2018, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I could really care less for this screen... Kind of just a waste of time for me.

UbiJurassic
06-08-2018, 02:00 AM
I remember this being brought up in the past on here. I'll certainly make sure to bring up the feedback to the team. :)

Tyrjo
06-08-2018, 06:58 AM
The UI as a whole needs to become faster. Turning off changes in the faction war would be very nice as well. Yeah, I know you can press X to quit it for. I always do, can I just not see it?

Alustar.
06-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Or have those changes auto update in the background of the main menu like a screen saver, and give us the opt-in to hire them ourselves manually? That would be nice.
Or maybe even a time lapse of that rounds movements. I think that would be dope.

Specialkha
06-08-2018, 12:54 PM
Yeah, 1 year after release, expect that Qol to be implemented next year.