PDA

View Full Version : Constantly matched with same opponents

TuSkiLLd
06-07-2018, 03:16 AM
Is this something to do with the recent MM changes, been fighting the same toxic team for like 4 straight matches. Mostly in brawls.

Xeith98zz
06-07-2018, 11:23 AM
Is this something to do with the recent MM changes, been fighting the same toxic team for like 4 straight matches. Mostly in brawls.

Not sure if this is a multiple platform fix, but it does seem to work 85% of the time. Whenever you get matched up with a toxic team, remember a players name, after the match ends, if you find new opponents, good. If not, try going to any of the other gamemodes and begin a search. As soon as the search begins, end the search and go back to brawls and try again.

Sounds ****ing stupid but it works for me on xbox whenever I consistently get matched with people giving me a little trouble. Hope it helps, sorry if it doesnt.

Ubi-Jimothy
06-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Hey folks,

Matchmaking is something that we're looking into right now. Situations like this seem to occur due to player skill though, as if you search again immediately and the players you previously faced are extremely close to you in terms of skill level, it'll throw you back into a game with them.

We're aware that this isn't ideal though and are looking into it!

Best regards,

Jim.