PDA

View Full Version : About Warlord

Lord_Cherubi
06-06-2018, 10:36 PM
When the time comes for the WL rework, i truly hope they will add new combos to his moveset because that's really all he needs. No UB heavies, no hyper armor and NO dodge attacks, just some unpredictability and he would rise up in the tier list.

bannex19
06-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Don't you dare remove his HA. They need to give him HB from all block again.

I would like to see a LB style shove off blocking and maybe give his top heavy the original damage it had.

Maybe I was doing something wrong but i couldn't HB a nobushi when she went into hidden stance. Intended?

Lord_Cherubi
06-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Don't you dare remove his HA. They need to give him HB from all block again.

I would like to see a LB style shove off blocking and maybe give his top heavy the original damage it had.

Maybe I was doing something wrong but i couldn't HB a nobushi when she went into hidden stance. Intended?

Sorry, didn't mean they should remove the HA he already has but don't just go and add in more. Sometimes it feels like nothing in this game can't be interrupted when even the assasins keep coming at you while getting smacked in the face haha

DakaDakaTimmy
06-07-2018, 01:21 AM
You want warlord to have a similar move to shove-on-block which already is one of the single most annoying and unhealthiest mechanics in the game - reinforcing the turtle meta and rewarding blocking. Ummmm. No.
Warlord is by no means weak , when played well he can have a good matchup vs mos classes. He is however rather boring - but boring does not mean weak.

bannex19
06-07-2018, 02:26 AM
I don't think he's weak overall, I'm just trying to bring him up to zerk level. Defensive meta was way better than light spam/assassin meta fyi

Tyrjo
06-07-2018, 06:19 AM
Warlord is weak. He's in the bottom three in the new win matrix from Ubisoft. 46% win rate. Abysmal match ups vs some heroes.

How to fix Warlord
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1889205-How-to-fix-Warlord

Lord_Cherubi
06-07-2018, 02:12 PM
You want warlord to have a similar move to shove-on-block which already is one of the single most annoying and unhealthiest mechanics in the game - reinforcing the turtle meta and rewarding blocking. Ummmm. No.
Warlord is by no means weak , when played well he can have a good matchup vs mos classes. He is however rather boring - but boring does not mean weak.

This. He can be decent if you know exactly what you're doing but he will still always be boring to play both as and against.

Not expecting his rewirk anytime soon tho, i wish the team would step up and push at least 2 full reworks at a time (no PK was not a rework).