PDA

View Full Version : How 2 improve Sam

VasyaCasual
06-05-2018, 09:09 PM
Not english dude, there could be mistakes, sorry(

Itíll be nice if u add more info about stats, like KDA, average K/D, show rank (with points), best weapon, the best operator. Not favorite op, just best, which have high % of wins and number of matches. Also, itíll be nice to add ďrandomĒ operator,
Example:
When I started R6
Sam: Wanna play on *operator_name* today?
Or something like that.

Sam can sent links on twitch R6 steams to us, too.
He also can give tips after each match about my skill.
Example:
Today u don't check ur back
U don't use Q and E
U donít make something and then u lose
U r great or something like that

SillyNils
06-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Itíll be nice if u add more info about stats, like KDA, average K/D, show rank (with points)...
When I started R6
Sam: Wanna play on *operator_name* today?
Or something like that.

The feature you're talking about is really interesting, I agree with you on some points. Sam should try to get people to play some operators that they don't usually use, so no operators is left behind. And if the user says "I don't like this operator gameplay", Sam shows an other one trying to fit more on the user gameplay.

marco200604
06-12-2018, 10:44 AM
That's a pretty interesting and useful feature to add to sam.
I agree

Bart.pp.PL
06-22-2018, 08:13 PM
Maybe Sam can sometimes throw a joke for killing silence between questions like e.x. What is the difference between Lego blocks and women..........u Don't know?play your Lego longer 😄

pafDeadmeat
07-24-2018, 09:35 AM
He needs to be able to remember his previous comments, so you can basically have a conversation with him. As of RN, I ask him something and he will reply with something random, so I reply to that and its as if he doesn't remember what he said previously, he only acts on what you say not what the whole "conversation" was about.he also says that he already logged me into the stat tracking website but when I click on it, it tells me to log in. He needs access to more of your stats and be able to tell you them, not just redirect you to a webpage. Also constant tips would be a nice feature, not just showing you a youtube video by get flanked.