PDA

View Full Version : Match Making Changes since Season 6 are absolutly horrible

Siegfried-Z
06-04-2018, 01:48 AM
Everything is said in the title..

I know Ubi you made some changes in MatchMaking and you're looking for feedbacks..well since these changes playing is close to go in hell..

99% of times my mates are sooo bad !! They are not even able to do a positive score and sorry but they are not smart.. just runing alone everywhere etc

And you should came back the penalty on quit because there are IA everywhere in every single game almost now !!

I love the game, For Honor is the only game i play since season 1 now.. but i'm almost on the point to give up.. the new match making is really really bad.. at least for good players which doesn't play in team..

Can you explain how it is working now ? Because this is absolutly awfull.

Jacques-Le-Coq
06-04-2018, 02:03 AM
i agree matchmaking is still a mess, I've been in many games where it was very lopsided. An example is when I was facing a team of 3, I had two other teammates and a bot, a rep 50 joins and the game decides to put them on the other team. -.- so anyway it proceeded in my team getting the **** beat out of them. Matchmaking should place more skilled solo players on the team opposite of the groups, because a group of 3,4 will always be more coordinated then a team of randoms.

Xil_h
06-04-2018, 07:10 AM
I don't think reputation has any big meaning. It's more an indication of how much you play an hero instead of a skill level. Of course it shows that someone probably knows the moves of that specific hero.
Anyways I have beaten a rep 50 Orochi player. He somehow only spammed lights... Lol. My highest rep is 9 currently on Nobushi.

Siegfried-Z
06-04-2018, 10:28 AM
I don't think reputation has any big meaning. It's more an indication of how much you play an hero instead of a skill level. Of course it shows that someone probably knows the moves of that specific hero.
Anyways I have beaten a rep 50 Orochi player. He somehow only spammed lights... Lol. My highest rep is 9 currently on Nobushi.

While i agree reputation don't mean everything, it is important. Even if you're rep 100, if you're rep 2 with Shinobi for example you gonna have hard time agaisnt ppl even rep 60 but playing a char they've got at rep 12 etc..

But this isn't the subject.. this is about pure skills.. and since these changes.. i've never been playing with such bad team mates while fighting that strong opponents...

What my games are 99% of times :

My team -> Me, two guys arround rep 60-70 playing char they still discover (rep 4 to 7) and one IA
Others team - 4 guys arround rep 150 and all playing Char with who they are at least rep 12/13 to rep 50

That's horrible.. my whole gaming experience is getting ganked by all the team almost all the time.

Yesterday i've played.. in two hours of game i've get as opponents at least 6 rep 50 with their char.. so yes i've beat many rep 50 already, and i don't care having them as opponents as i believe i have the skill for.. but please why do i have noobs as mates all the times.. i am always the only one in positive at the end.

One example, yesterday i play with a friend, we destroy the other tem as i did 16-1 and my friend 15-1.. but our two mates still did 3-4 and 2-3... how is this possible ???Our opponents weren't even good.

I believe i am good but not enough to be against guys i get as opponents these last weeks which are top 10 ppl on PS4 as TomLegendd / KFJ_I / I--AM--R--S--S .. i mean they are all in the top 10 ppl on PS4 and this is an example of guys i have to fight with bad team mates..

It is really a mess since the changes ..

Specialkha
06-04-2018, 10:44 AM
As usual, Ubisoft ****ed up everything. Nothing more to say.

Ubi-Boat
06-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Hey everyone!

Thank you all for sharing your feedback on matchmaking in For Honor. While I can't confirm anything at this time, I can assure you that the team is investigating matchmaking and looking for ways to make it more balanced. I will circle back to this thread as soon as I have any updates for you all.

The_B0G_
06-04-2018, 11:59 PM
If I had to guess I would say the algorithm for matching players up is working fine skill wise, it's just groups of randoms matching with pre made groups is what is making it unbalanced.

DARTHWANGER
06-05-2018, 06:29 PM
Just came back after a week break and played 10 games in a row to see if anything has changed. Lost every single game in blowout losses not even close. Opposite team had 2 players lagging like he'll going average 15-0 almost every round. My teammates refuse to capture zones and run right back in to 1 vs 4 situations. Every round we would get team wiped multiple times and then players would rage quit after 3 minutes. Bots were worthless and every time new players would join, the connections went to crap. Finally got a good team on the 11th game and just as we are about to win, the other team rage quits and the game crashes. Now I remember why I took a break in the first place because of this BS.

Flipmeisters
06-06-2018, 09:14 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one. Playing on Xbox an the last 2 days the game have been frustrating and I think it is impossible I became the worst player from day to night. I'm getting wrecked like never before! If I have to lose at least I would like a fun defeat and a hard fough match. Hope you guys solve soon but I think it's really time to take a break now and I've been playing continuously since release.

DrinkinMyStella
06-07-2018, 10:02 AM
yep this is so annoying, my win rate is so shocking due to MM putting me in teams who seem to be clueless, im playing the objective on my own while everyone else seems to be chasing dominions and then the next game rather than mix the players up and putting them on different teams its keeps the squads exactly the same unless someone leaves. Its hard playing solo against gank squads.