PDA

View Full Version : *Double* By Sky Glitzy Willow

Skywish21
11-02-2011, 02:37 PM
"Come on Sky! You need to get up!" my mom groaned.

"Yeah well I don't want to! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

"Well fine but then I guess you won't get chocolate pancakes!" my mom sung as she walked down the stairs. In an instant I was up on my feet using my nose to follow the aroma of chocolate! When I got downstairs I immediately sat down at the table and picked up my fork. My mom then slid a delicious looking plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Dig in!" And I did! I savored every last bite of chocolate letting the bits melt in my mouth. And I had just finished chewing the last bite when my mom swooped down and stole my plate telling me,

"Honey go upstairs and get ready! You have to go to school in fifteen minutes!" I nodded then raced upstairs to change. Now that I had breakfast I DID want to go to school! And it wasn't just any other day! It was the first day! At my NEW school! I sashayed into my closet and hummed as I picked out my outfit. Ten minutes later I stood in front of the mirror wearing an orange and white striped spaghetti strap dress, and a pair of orange flats.

"Well I guess I look okay." I thought to myself. Then I turned around and picked up my gray and white plaid messenger bag.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skywish21
11-02-2011, 02:37 PM
"Come on Sky! You need to get up!" my mom groaned.

"Yeah well I don't want to! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

"Well fine but then I guess you won't get chocolate pancakes!" my mom sung as she walked down the stairs. In an instant I was up on my feet using my nose to follow the aroma of chocolate! When I got downstairs I immediately sat down at the table and picked up my fork. My mom then slid a delicious looking plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Dig in!" And I did! I savored every last bite of chocolate letting the bits melt in my mouth. And I had just finished chewing the last bite when my mom swooped down and stole my plate telling me,

"Honey go upstairs and get ready! You have to go to school in fifteen minutes!" I nodded then raced upstairs to change. Now that I had breakfast I DID want to go to school! And it wasn't just any other day! It was the first day! At my NEW school! I sashayed into my closet and hummed as I picked out my outfit. Ten minutes later I stood in front of the mirror wearing an orange and white striped spaghetti strap dress, and a pair of orange flats.

"Well I guess I look okay." I thought to myself. Then I turned around and picked up my gray and white plaid messenger bag.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fabiona12
11-04-2011, 10:56 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!