PDA

View Full Version : Altair's grand-master clothes

Sarari
09-29-2011, 02:57 PM
I was wondering if we're gonna be able to play as Altair with his black robes. It looked super cool on Ezio and I'm sure it'll look better on the original.

Also, are the black robes the one Al Mualim was wearing in the demo?

What do you guys think?

Sarari
09-29-2011, 02:57 PM
I was wondering if we're gonna be able to play as Altair with his black robes. It looked super cool on Ezio and I'm sure it'll look better on the original.

Also, are the black robes the one Al Mualim was wearing in the demo?

What do you guys think?

Animuses
09-29-2011, 02:59 PM
The Armor of Altair robes were obviously Ezio's.

Sarari
09-29-2011, 03:00 PM
They're originally Altair's, but idk how it got to the villa.

Actually, I don't even know how the hell all those dead assassin bodies got to Italy.

LightRey
09-29-2011, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Animuses:
The Armor of Altair robes were obviously Ezio's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
True. It's likely he had black robes of his own though, considering the fact that the black hood was locked up together with the armor.

Animuses
09-29-2011, 04:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
They're originally Altair's, but idk how it got to the villa.

Actually, I don't even know how the hell all those dead assassin bodies got to Italy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No the armor was Altair's, the robes weren't.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
True. It's likely he had black robes of his own though, considering the fact that the black hood was locked up together with the armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah... How would Altair look in black robes?

NewBlade200
09-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Ezio probably added the arm things himself so he and Leo would have matching arm things.

CRUDFACE
09-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Watch the vid for the encyclopedia making of the Ac series, it stops on a picture of Altair in his old age. So you can see what kind of robes he wears as a grand master.

LightRey
09-29-2011, 04:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Watch the vid for the encyclopedia making of the Ac series, it stops on a picture of Altair in his old age. So you can see what kind of robes he wears as a grand master. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's right. He looked pretty cool in those. Those were white robes though.

Abeonis
09-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Or..... Look at one of the screens they posted on ubiworkshop.com. They show Altair in his Third Crusade and Grand Master robes...

CRUDFACE
09-29-2011, 04:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Watch the vid for the encyclopedia making of the Ac series, it stops on a picture of Altair in his old age. So you can see what kind of robes he wears as a grand master. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's right. He looked pretty cool in those. Those were white robes though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They were more black on white. At least his side was covered in black, but hell, it's the closest thing we got until the game.

Sarari
09-29-2011, 08:00 PM
Can you send a link please? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

PirateRob
09-29-2011, 08:08 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2uo3vxu.png

Sarari
09-29-2011, 08:19 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif WHOA

PirateRob
09-29-2011, 08:22 PM
i prefer these robes to the armour of altair robes as other people have said i think the robes there were not altairs only the armour was.. my personal opinion is that the armour of altair's robes were domenico auditore's and he was the last person to wear the armour before ezio..

Iskander_Estel
09-30-2011, 03:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PirateRob:
i prefer these robes to the armour of altair robes as other people have said i think the robes there were not altairs only the armour was.. my personal opinion is that the armour of altair's robes were domenico auditore's and he was the last person to wear the armour before ezio.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a good theory, Domenico Auditore was the one who locked the armor, don't really know why... wasn't his son an Assassin? why lock it insted of give it to him?

And how the hell did he recovered that armor?

didn't Altair occult it? because it was to dangerus in wrong hands?

LightRey
09-30-2011, 03:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Iskander_Estel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PirateRob:
i prefer these robes to the armour of altair robes as other people have said i think the robes there were not altairs only the armour was.. my personal opinion is that the armour of altair's robes were domenico auditore's and he was the last person to wear the armour before ezio.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a good theory, Domenico Auditore was the one who locked the armor, don't really know why... wasn't his son an Assassin? why lock it insted of give it to him?

didn't Altair occult it? because it was to dangerus in wrong hands? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which is probably why he locked it up.

PirateRob
09-30-2011, 03:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Iskander_Estel:

didn't Altair occult it? because it was to dangerus in wrong hands? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah now that is where my theory falls flat unless domenico unlocked a hidden power as they were made using the apple and decided they were too dangerous?

Blind2Society
09-30-2011, 03:33 AM
why lock it insted of give it to him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Becuase then we wouldn't have to navigate the tombs, get the seals and release the locks. Duh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

PirateRob
09-30-2011, 03:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
why lock it insted of give it to him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Becuase then we wouldn't have to navigate the tombs, get the seals and release the locks. Duh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, very true blind http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Iskander_Estel
09-30-2011, 04:04 AM
But how did Domenico got the armor to begin with?

Wasn't it already hidden by Altair?

PirateRob
09-30-2011, 04:06 AM
i would assume it was passed to the polo brothers who took it from altair along with the seals and the codex

LightRey
09-30-2011, 04:08 AM
i would assume it was passed to the polo brothers who took it from altair along with the seals and the codex </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I actually vaguely remember reading somewhere that he found it during his quest to take revenge on the people responsible for his wife's and father's deaths.

Iskander_Estel
09-30-2011, 04:19 AM
i would assume it was passed to the polo brothers who took it from altair along with the seals and the codex </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I actually vaguely remember reading somewhere that he found it during his quest to take revenge on the people responsible for his wife's and father's deaths. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've just looked the Domenico memories in the cryp and he never mentions anything abut the amor, just he was going to retrive the Codex.

CRUDFACE
09-30-2011, 10:13 AM
I actually vaguely remember reading somewhere that he found it during his quest to take revenge on the people responsible for his wife's and father's deaths. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've just looked the Domenico memories in the cryp and he never mentions anything abut the amor, just he was going to retrive the Codex. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah and he was shipwrecked with nothing but a few pages and his son. The armor is never really mentioned except from Mario

LightRey
09-30-2011, 11:21 AM

I've just looked the Domenico memories in the cryp and he never mentions anything abut the amor, just he was going to retrive the Codex. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, that's not where I read it. I'm really not sure where, but I could swear I read it somewhere.

CRUDFACE
09-30-2011, 01:41 PM

Yeah, that's not where I read it. I'm really not sure where, but I could swear I read it somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you're confusing it with what you read in the codex perhaps?

LightRey
09-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Maybe you're confusing it with what you read in the codex perhaps? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No I don't think so. Oh well, let's just assume I was wrong until I find something.

CRUDFACE
09-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Maybe you're confusing it with what you read in the codex perhaps? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No I don't think so. Oh well, let's just assume I was wrong until I find something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm, hope you find out, it's starting to bug me

Dieinthedark
09-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Just had a thought: This is a probably NOT but oh well. Does anyone think there'll be more Codex pages (missing ones perhaps), or like seeing Altair write them? I don't know, just a random idea I had. Also, can anyone tell me, do we know if we'll see Altair AFTER AC1 or just before?

CRUDFACE
09-30-2011, 03:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dieinthedark:
Just had a thought: This is a probably NOT but oh well. Does anyone think there'll be more Codex pages (missing ones perhaps), or like seeing Altair write them? I don't know, just a random idea I had. Also, can anyone tell me, do we know if we'll see Altair AFTER AC1 or just before? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We actually see Altair write them already in Bloodlines for the psp, so they might skip that scene in Revelations so as to show us something new instead of a scene we've already seen but with better graphics.

We'll see Altair before and After AC1. The latest memory of him will happen when he's REALLY OLD, like over 90.

Hope that helps http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

AdmiralPerry
09-30-2011, 09:56 PM
The crypt did only mention the Codex, but keep in mind the Polos brought back Altair's seals as well--even though they didn't bring them back to Italy. It's not out of the realm of possibility that they may have taken the armor as well.