PDA

View Full Version : Ideas For Assassins Creed 3

Mr_Creed
09-22-2010, 03:24 AM
I was just reading gameinformer the other day and noticed that it said Assassins creed 3 expected in 2012 any ideas for number 3?

Mr_Creed
09-22-2010, 03:24 AM
I was just reading gameinformer the other day and noticed that it said Assassins creed 3 expected in 2012 any ideas for number 3?

glenneey
09-22-2010, 03:28 AM
maybe in Persia? Hassassin's creed <3

magesupermaster
09-22-2010, 03:39 AM
Please post next time in this thread:
Assassins Creed 3 and beyond (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

Silverback_105
12-27-2010, 01:32 PM
I'v always wanted to see this in the single player, so here goes. Could you guys please make the free running in AC3 as smooth as the multiplayer in brotherhood is. For example, in Brotherhood's single player when you get to the edge of a building you have to press O to grip, and and press it again to fall down, but in the multiplayer you can just hold R1 and the character will drop down without any wait. And I know you can already do that in single player if its just a little drop, but it would be awesome if you could do it from the tops of buildings. Another great example is in the "Assassins Creed 2 Official E3 Trailer" were towards the end of the video Ezio drops down from a building and uses his hidden gun to shoot the guy he was chasing (that part was amazing!) Anyway like I was saying, it makes things so much fun and easier if you could just drop down that way in AC3.

This is also something I would love to see in AC3. Could you please please please!!! make spears a usable weapon in AC3? (by usable I mean like one of the weapons you buy in the shop, or maybe something you get in a mission) not just something to pick up from a guard. I find them to be the most fun especially throwing them at other guards, and it sucks that you have to drop them when you have to run somewhere far or climb something. I know that carrying a spear on your back is not the most stealthy thing but what if it was like one of Leonardo's inventions and he made it retractable, kind of like Goku's "power poll" in Dragonball (only example I could think of). And I know that Leonardo probably wont be on the next game but you know what I mean right. Anyway I love the series and hope that you employ my ideas in the next one I know they will be very fun for anyone playing the game, and Thank you for reading all of this.

Cederholm
12-27-2010, 01:39 PM
Let Ubisoft release Brotherhood for PC before you start this thread.

Inorganic9_2
12-27-2010, 01:45 PM
...because just dropping from the top of a building wouldn't break an assassin's legs or anything....

Black_Widow9
12-27-2010, 03:09 PM
Please post in the above linked Thread.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>