PDA

View Full Version : Does Ubisoft even have a quality assurance or play test team?

jeffero77
05-30-2018, 04:12 AM
Seriously. On console the Orochi rework, the Conqueror infinite light chain, amongst others, is ****ing ridiculous.

Did you even playtest these heroes before dropping this? Orochi is the new meta because you get three free lights whenever you want on console.

Different patches for different platforms. Do your damn jobs and make this game playable for everyone.

CandleInTheDark
05-30-2018, 08:34 AM
The biggest difference that separates players on console is, same as PC, money. I know people bring up frame rate, at most the difference between 30fps and 60fps is 33ms.

Poor internet? Around 50ms
Wireless controller? Around 50ms (though more can be made up with an elite or scuff controller with extra buttons because of less finger moving)
Budget television with no gaming mode a potential 150ms which itself is near half the fastest light. Here is a chart with the difference just between high end televisions https://www.rtings.com/tv/tests/inputs/input-lag also pay special attention to televisions that have gaming mode but are being used outside of it.

Even if Ubisoft somehow managed 60fps on console, most players who currently have problems would still have problems. Ubisoft cannot and should not balance for budget televisions and as someone who has played on xbox with a good television (if my brother's while babysitting as opposed to my regular television, I have seen the difference) and PC I would not expect them to not that it would make any difference if they did because the people with advantages now would still have advantages.

Frostynuggman84
05-30-2018, 04:08 PM
Seriously. On console the Orochi rework, the Conqueror infinite light chain, amongst others, is ****ing ridiculous.

Did you even playtest these heroes before dropping this? Orochi is the new meta because you get three free lights whenever you want on console.

Different patches for different platforms. Do your damn jobs and make this game playable for everyone.

The community is the play test team in my opinion. Ive said it before and I guess ill say it again. The devs rely too heavily on the community to fix and/or improve their game

Vakris_One
05-30-2018, 06:04 PM
The community is the play test team in my opinion. Ive said it before and I guess ill say it again. The devs rely too heavily on the community to fix and/or improve their game
Welcome to every online game ever. Make yourself comfortable.