PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but Ubisoft and for honor lose a players!

oSquashxD
05-29-2018, 05:27 PM
I will say thanks for worst game ever made in history!
Ubisoft and For Honor lose one player more!
No more ****ing For Honor with Rude players and broken game!
Devlopers had their ****ing chance but why bother ?

Bye Worst Devlopers ever!
Bye Ubisoft see you when microsoft buys you UP!
Enjoy the ubisoft last time!

BYE GOOD ****ING BYE!

Ubi-Jimothy
05-30-2018, 01:30 PM
Hey oSquashxD,

You can always leave constructive feedback, but swearing at us and generally giving zero reasons for the criticism doesn't really help.

GLHF in the future, bye!

-Jim

Frostynuggman84
05-30-2018, 02:01 PM
Complains about rude players whilst using profanity. A little hypocritical dont ya think?

Jazz117Volkov
05-30-2018, 02:43 PM
One of the "sorry but" crowd, I see.

I've shelved this game a few times now...I've always done it clear headed though. Hah! It's usually when I'm not clear-headed that I get drawn back in. "This game is great and respects my experience!" Uh...

In all fairness to tilted players, this game absolutely goes out of its way to sh!t on you if you lose, doesn't matter if the loss was fair or unavoidable, or otherwise, and its getting worse with each season. Like, I'll be in a 3v1 or similar odds at the end of a dom, I know I'm going to lose, but fcuk it, I'll go out fighting because I despise players who run away just to prolong the inevitable. However, while I'm doing battle with a grim Raider and his Kensei pet, a (literally) flying Shaman gets to press the Y button and have his little directed moment that goes completely Harvey Weinstein over my epic finally. Yay! Apparently I'm a coward who runs away, or something...was that an axe in the back? I guess that bit was true. ...y does i play this traash?

"It's just a game" is precisely the mentality that prevents me from getting overly agitated by this sort of thing, but it does make me lose a lot of respect for the game, and by extension, the developers too, I suppose. Not that I don't think you guys are all awesome, but it's hard to get away from the angry frat-boy image when that's the only explicit content on offer.

Ubi-Jimothy
05-30-2018, 03:57 PM
Just as a little addition to the above, toxicity is something we're super aware of and really trying to cut down on. If you do notice someone being particularly toxic, do ping our Support Team at https://support.ubi.com and they'll look into it.

We want For Honor to be a welcoming place for everyone, and rampant toxicity definitely has no place in our game!

Regards,

Jim.

SpaceJim12
05-30-2018, 04:42 PM
We want For Honor to be a welcoming place for everyone, and rampant toxicity definitely has no place in our game!

Oh my, for his you guys needed to pick up another game design model from the beggining.=)

Toxicity in For Honor are...something natural. Most fights happening on high level of nervous tension, and when you try hard and loose cause of lag, unlucky or something, you become mad. It's physiology, nothing special.=)
It took a loooong time for me to reconcile with some issues. I even quited twice. And I could be pissed off even nowadays (my too emotional thread about Berserker=)) But now I really can see clear on everything happening and can take a real fun from the game. =)

I try not to reported someone who be toxic, I understand their feelings.

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-30-2018, 05:50 PM
Complains about rude players whilst using profanity. A little hypocritical dont ya think?

reposted for emphasis

Fairemont
05-30-2018, 06:04 PM
To quote the most glorious Emperor, Sheev Palpatine: "Ironic."

This game, and this type of game, will always breed a rather negative crowd of miscreants. As mentioned by others, anything competitive, especially something where even the slightest mistake means you die (where that mistake may not even be your fault, ie: lag, etc.) people can get really, really angry and salty.

That has nothing to do with Ubisoft. I imagine, as their moderator above has claimed, they want it to be a nice community, and it generally is. But you get some real bad apples.

Vakris_One
05-30-2018, 06:08 PM
To quote the most glorious Emperor, Sheev Palpatine: "Ironic."

This game, and this type of game, will always breed a rather negative crowd of miscreants. As mentioned by others, anything competitive, especially something where even the slightest mistake means you die (where that mistake may not even be your fault, ie: lag, etc.) people can get really, really angry and salty.

That has nothing to do with Ubisoft. I imagine, as their moderator above has claimed, they want it to be a nice community, and it generally is. But you get some real bad apples.
I think of myself more as a bad carrot than an apple... :D

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-30-2018, 06:14 PM
This game, and this type of game, will always breed a rather negative crowd of miscreants. As mentioned by others, anything competitive, especially something where even the slightest mistake means you die (where that mistake may not even be your fault, ie: lag, etc.) people can get really, really angry and salty..

People have always gotten mad in video games. Its a part of the culture.

You can just leave all chat in this game and basically remove half (or all if you only play duel) "rudeness" from the game instantly. In Street Fighter 4 there was a built in voice chat and i swear the only reason that existed was to talk smack. Literally a feature to annoy your opponent.

When i was really young i still saw CS 1.6 and early online shooters like Vietcong. Trash talking was just part of the game. There was no report option, there was no mute button or "leave chat". Its kind of ridiculous how sensitive people are these days to being yelled at by some rando online.

Nevermind the fact that OP is literally whining about rudeness while being extremely rude.

Xeith98zz
05-31-2018, 10:14 PM
I will say thanks for worst game ever made in history!
Ubisoft and For Honor lose one player more!
No more ****ing For Honor with Rude players and broken game!
Devlopers had their ****ing chance but why bother ?

Bye Worst Devlopers ever!
Bye Ubisoft see you when microsoft buys you UP!
Enjoy the ubisoft last time!

BYE GOOD ****ING BYE!

Cya, hope the door hits you on your way out lol

Wild.Coyote2327
05-31-2018, 11:10 PM
Its kind of ridiculous how sensitive people are these days to being yelled at by some rando online.

I mean, it's understable.. People log in to relax a bit after their work day, and they are getting trolled which brings negative feelings instead of just having fun.

This is what I hate about today's games. Multiplayer games are WAY more exciting than singleplayer campaigns imo, but there are just too much trolls out there. We get trolled, but don't want to troll back because of the childish and pointless nature of it.. We want to have fun that's it.

When I was younger, if i was acting like fool while playing games, only my brother and/or friends would notice it. Now, kids can spoil the fun of adults who have little time to play games and relax.