PDA

View Full Version : This is Berserkerplay in proleague!

G0tHim
05-29-2018, 07:54 AM
Hey guys!
Pretty recently I did upload a berserkermontage! It was about 8 hours of work and I would be happy af if some of u could take a look at it and give me feedback❤
Also feel free to sub if u enjoyed!

Link: https://youtu.be/dSH4hA8dkGs

bannex19
05-29-2018, 08:18 AM
God I suck at this game. I have no idea how you pull off some of those deflections...

Ubi-Jimothy
05-29-2018, 08:57 AM
Hey GotHim,

Amazing montage! Those deflects are absolutely on point, real spicy plays!

Keep it up, we'd love to see more!

Regards,

Jim.

Charmzzz
05-29-2018, 08:59 AM
Very good plays, no doubt. Nice Deflects! Still, I saw ALOT of Hyperarmor saving you from getting interrupted. Your clip clearly shows how OP Zerker is right now compared to every other hero, free hitting due to Hyperarmor everywhere and infinite Chain, best Deflect, heavy damage... I guess I will jump the fotm train cause playing PK is so frustrating right now. Got maybe 5 executions since the nerfs and then I see you executing on Deflect, with unblockable and normal heavies. :D

DrinkinMyStella
05-29-2018, 11:16 AM
nice gameplay, good use of the hyper armour. The only way to play zerker is using his hyper armour.

G0tHim
05-29-2018, 11:26 AM
God I suck at this game. I have no idea how you pull off some of those deflections...

Thanks feel free to sub❤

G0tHim
05-29-2018, 11:28 AM
Hey GotHim,

Amazing montage! Those deflects are absolutely on point, real spicy plays!

Keep it up, we'd love to see more!

Regards,

Jim.

Thanks m8! I'd be happy if ud sub!

IAmOddGirl
05-29-2018, 09:16 PM
Nice work, liked and subbed.

We.the.North
05-30-2018, 12:09 AM
#1 : Skip the intro.

#2 : The editing is incredibly annoying and adds nothing to the gameplay.

Stopped watching, got annoyed. (honest feedback, not trolling)

Siegfried-Z
05-30-2018, 09:12 AM
Very good plays, no doubt. Nice Deflects! Still, I saw ALOT of Hyperarmor saving you from getting interrupted. Your clip clearly shows how OP Zerker is right now compared to every other hero, free hitting due to Hyperarmor everywhere and infinite Chain, best Deflect, heavy damage... I guess I will jump the fotm train cause playing PK is so frustrating right now. Got maybe 5 executions since the nerfs and then I see you executing on Deflect, with unblockable and normal heavies. :D

I've seen some ppl saying that.. btw do you really believe it ?

Yes a good zerk is a nightmare to fight against.. but he is not that easy to perform with before u practice a lot .. i am very good with Kensei, with PK, with Sham, with Cent, with Valk.. but i have troubles playing Zerk..

He you use to play PK, you gonna be surprised how it feels to play him.. not that easy at all.

To be at the level of GotHim require training .

This is my opinion.

SpaceJim12
05-30-2018, 09:48 AM

Yes a good zerk is a nightmare to fight against.. but he is not that easy to perform with before u practice a lot .. i am very good with Kensei, with PK, with Sham, with Cent, with Valk.. but i have troubles playing Zerk..

He you use to play PK, you gonna be surprised how it feels to play him.. not that easy at all.

This is my opinion.

Every char in this game require training, but here is not point in how good or bad you play. Bers just too easy to deal, if you lucky you could even be on top of the statistic just spaming buttons. Superstupid zone, that can't be interrupted, if you miss first hit. Compare it to Shaman and Shinobi. I could hit with first and second hit, and than be parried with third one. Bers land all his hit with no chanse to stop him. And on high gear score his zone could cost you half of the HP. Too stupid HA that ignores most of deflects. To fast feints that could be spamed with 50-60% of success.
Yes, you could have little trouble with full turtle, but it's all. I see Zerkers, who can swing 180 degrees around opponent with his dodges and there is ****ing tiny window to GB him.

So, I see no real reason to proud of playing on Berserker right now.

DrinkinMyStella
05-30-2018, 09:50 AM
#1 : Skip the intro.

#2 : The editing is incredibly annoying and adds nothing to the gameplay.

Stopped watching, got annoyed. (honest feedback, not trolling)

there is absolutely nothing wrong with the editing, it does add to the gameplay, you need to calm down if you got so annoyed that you stopped watching.

SpaceJim12
05-30-2018, 09:56 AM
I checked video, and to be honest, all I saw is how one guy on most OP char in the game crushing random enemies who mostly just thrown heavies.

No offense to the author.

Siegfried-Z
05-30-2018, 10:34 AM
Every char in this game require training, but here is not point in how good or bad you play. Bers just too easy to deal, if you lucky you could even be on top of the statistic just spaming buttons. Superstupid zone, that can't be interrupted, if you miss first hit. Compare it to Shaman and Shinobi. I could hit with first and second hit, and than be parried with third one. Bers land all his hit with no chanse to stop him. And on high gear score his zone could cost you half of the HP. Too stupid HA that ignores most of deflects. To fast feints that could be spamed with 50-60% of success.
Yes, you could have little trouble with full turtle, but it's all. I see Zerkers, who can swing 180 degrees around opponent with his dodges and there is ****ing tiny window to GB him.

So, I see no real reason to proud of playing on Berserker right now.

The DMG Zone got nerfed :/
I am only rep 5 ZERK and 60% were made by my friend which is Zerk rep 50 so i am not good with.

I just say that because in my own gaming experience, i don't feel confortable or efficient playing with zerk :/ do you ?

His gameplay is kind of different than the overall roaster.. as you have to adapt using your hyperarmor for putting pressure and spaming feint, for going through an attack, or for punishing the opponent reaction.

But his mix ups requires to do things very fast and i have troubles adapting it to my opponent and at opening people with. But maybe i am just bad at zerk haha ^^

SpaceJim12
05-30-2018, 10:59 AM
The DMG Zone got nerfed :/
I am only rep 5 ZERK and 60% were made by my friend which is Zerk rep 50 so i am not good with.

I just say that because in my own gaming experience, i don't feel confortable or efficient playing with zerk :/ do you ?

His gameplay is kind of different than the overall roaster.. as you have to adapt using your hyperarmor for putting pressure and spaming feint, for going through an attack, or for punishing the opponent reaction.

But his mix ups requires to do things very fast and i have troubles adapting it to my opponent and at opening people with. But maybe i am just bad at zerk haha ^^

I played Zerc a lot in season 2. I have rep 3, if I correct. In S2 he was really badass. I can kill people again and again. Fent to zone works just incredibly. So when I heard about his rework, I was confused. Really, what this guy need? And than he became what he are.
My friend, who main PK from first day of open beta jump on Zerk and said it's compleat OP. He could crushed anyone, and that wasn't fun.
Even in video we see how effective all his moves could be. In Overwatch map, when Zerk fight 1v2, in critical moment he just start feint spam. And this leave no chanse to this poor guys.

I don't say thread's author have low skill or something. But I can show same montage with Shino, cause I play on him, and deflect on him. The difference here is that you should try hard even with skill on other chars. And you can seat back and relax with Bers.

IAmOddGirl
05-30-2018, 11:10 AM
Zerk is powerful, but not unfair. The feint light is crazy, but that's about it.

Siegfried-Z
05-30-2018, 11:27 AM
I played Zerc a lot in season 2. I have rep 3, if I correct. In S2 he was really badass. I can kill people again and again. Fent to zone works just incredibly. So when I heard about his rework, I was confused. Really, what this guy need? And than he became what he are.
My friend, who main PK from first day of open beta jump on Zerk and said it's compleat OP. He could crushed anyone, and that wasn't fun.
Even in video we see how effective all his moves could be. In Overwatch map, when Zerk fight 1v2, in critical moment he just start feint spam. And this leave no chanse to this poor guys.

I don't say thread's author have low skill or something. But I can show same montage with Shino, cause I play on him, and deflect on him. The difference here is that you should try hard even with skill on other chars. And you can seat back and relax with Bers.

Well played yes it is one if not the strongest char.

But you can't play him like the others char.. this is just my feeling about him.

Few minutes ago i ask to my friend which is rep 50 zerk and he say to me with zerk you have to fight like if you don't have an opponent in front of you but a punching bag Xd haha

Maybe that's the point.

Charmzzz
05-30-2018, 12:08 PM
Well played yes it is one if not the strongest char.

But you can't play him like the others char.. this is just my feeling about him.

Few minutes ago i ask to my friend which is rep 50 zerk and he say to me with zerk you have to fight like if you don't have an opponent in front of you but a punching bag Xd haha

Maybe that's the point.

Thing is you get a hyperarmored 400ms light with a single heavy feint. This alone is completely outstanding in the whole roster and makes Zerk the Top Dog right now. You cannot stop Zerk from his feint game cause he gets hyperarmor together with an infinite chain. Add to this an unblockable finisher and the best deflect in the game, a Zone that is a chain starter and there you go, Season 5 Winrates will show for sure what I am saying....

G0tHim
05-30-2018, 02:19 PM

G0tHim
05-30-2018, 02:21 PM

This is my opinion.

Ure right man! Good opinion!

Charmzzz
05-30-2018, 02:28 PM
Ure right man! Good opinion!

Wow... That isnt even an opinion, it's common sense that you need practice to be good with or at something. Still, Zerker is mostly unstoppable after his rework and will get hits into his enemy even if you mess up because of the amount of Hyperarmor he gets. If you could do a clip using Valkyrie, Warden or Aramusha, then I would hail you. On Zerker, well, meh. ;)

SpaceJim12
05-30-2018, 02:48 PM
If you could do a clip using Valkyrie, Warden or Aramusha, then I would hail you. On Zerker, well, meh.

Agreed!

As I said, I see no reason to be proud of playing on Berserker. And deffenetly "proleague" in title are too inappropriately. If you show us full duel or something, where we could see real fighting skill. But this just montage of executions and success deflects.
If I have time to record and montage video from my playtime, I could give same vid with Glad, Shinobi, Warden, LB. Well, ok, Warden and LB deflect montage could be fun... =)

G0tHim
05-30-2018, 03:09 PM
Agreed!

As I said, I see no reason to be proud of playing on Berserker. And deffenetly "proleague" in title are too inappropriately. If you show us full duel or something, where we could see real fighting skill. But this just montage of executions and success deflects.
If I have time to record and montage video from my playtime, I could give same vid with Glad, Shinobi, Warden, LB. Well, ok, Warden and LB deflect montage could be fun... =)

It's a fact that I'm beating most of the best zerkers in for Honor. Also I played a lot of lowtierchars like nobu, oro (even before rework) and warden and won pretty often with them in duels as well. Im just playing characters that are the most fun for me and and give a **** on tierlist. I even played Berserker before rework.

G0tHim
05-30-2018, 03:11 PM
Wow... That isnt even an opinion, it's common sense that you need practice to be good with or at something. Still, Zerker is mostly unstoppable after his rework and will get hits into his enemy even if you mess up because of the amount of Hyperarmor he gets. If you could do a clip using Valkyrie, Warden or Aramusha, then I would hail you. On Zerker, well, meh. ;)

It's a fact that I'm beating most of the best zerkers in for Honor. Also I played a lot of lowtierchars like nobu, oro (even before rework) and warden and won pretty often with them in duels as well. Im just playing characters that are the most fun for me and and give a **** on tierlist. I even played Berserker before rework. And btw didn't u see the "thats my opninion" on the end of his text?:D

G0tHim
05-30-2018, 03:12 PM
there is absolutely nothing wrong with the editing, it does add to the gameplay, you need to calm down if you got so annoyed that you stopped watching.

Thanks man!

SpaceJim12
05-30-2018, 03:40 PM
It's a fact that I'm beating most of the best zerkers in for Honor. Also I played a lot of lowtierchars like nobu, oro (even before rework) and warden and won pretty often with them in duels as well. Im just playing characters that are the most fun for me and and give a **** on tierlist. I even played Berserker before rework.

But we discuss video here, not a play style or something. Charmzzz said it's clear as possible. It's not so impressing, that you can beat someone with strongest char in a game. And deffenetly I saw no "proleague" in this video.
And I know nothing about "fact" that you beaten best Zerkers in For Honor. This fact documented somewhere?

DrinkinMyStella
05-30-2018, 05:06 PM
SO the OP post a vid of some zerker gameplay which I found good and entertaining but noooo people have to turn things negatively. why can't others just say yea that was pretty good rather than he's op, he doesn't take skill etc just be positive instead of knocking people, this is why for honor community is known for its cancer.

Siegfried-Z
05-30-2018, 05:08 PM

By definition, an opinion is what you think about something so yes this is an opinion.

And, i don't agree with u, i'am sorry i don't want to offend some ppl but not every char require the same effort to be good with...

It doesn't take even one rep to be used and efficient with mechanics of some char as warden or Pk for Shaman.. But it takes more time to be good with Zerk, Glad or Valk for exemple.

Devils-_-legacy
05-30-2018, 05:20 PM
It doesn't take even one rep to be used and efficient with mechanics of some char as warden or Pk for Shaman.. But it takes more time to be good with Zerk, Glad or Valk for exemple.
Im not sure if I understood properly but...
Imo it does. i dont think getting 1 rep with a hero means you fully understand that hero i would be very surprised for someone to fully understand all the timings ect at rep 1 or 2 with a hero like pk or shaman

SpaceJim12
05-30-2018, 05:29 PM
Im not sure if I understood properly but...
Imo it does. i dont think getting 1 rep with a hero means you fully understand that hero i would be very surprised for someone to fully understand all the timings ect at rep 1 or 2 with a hero like pk or shaman

Rep 4 should be enough, still. =)

Devils-_-legacy
05-30-2018, 05:31 PM
If that's true I fully understand every hero in this game bar cent and glad lol I dunno honestly I think some heros you just don't click with I had to get shinobi to rep 20 to fully understand him (I still have trouble with) but aramusha I got to rep 8 and havnt had a issue with him since

SpaceJim12
05-30-2018, 05:52 PM
If that's true I fully understand every hero in this game bar cent and glad lol I dunno honestly I think some heros you just don't click with I had to get shinobi to rep 20 to fully understand him (I still have trouble with) but aramusha I got to rep 8 and havnt had a issue with him since

I have rep 7 Shino. What...couldn't I know about him?

Vakris_One
05-30-2018, 06:00 PM
SO the OP post a vid of some zerker gameplay which I found good and entertaining but noooo people have to turn things negatively. why can't others just say yea that was pretty good rather than he's op, he doesn't take skill etc just be positive instead of knocking people, this is why for honor community is known for its cancer.
I agree with you. The guy made a video using a character he likes. I personally don't like the choice of music but I think the editing is pretty solid and it shows he put a lot of effort into making it.

People need to calm down with the negativity and especially the bullsh/t character shaming. I mean seriously. Trying to shame someone for playing a particular character is the lowest common denominator of the cesspit that is this community's worst side. To anyone excessively b/tching about this I say; if you don't like the video then feel free to create your own with whatever character and be brave enough to post it on these forums so you too can get shat on by Internet randoms and the armchair expert brigade.

Alustar.
05-30-2018, 06:17 PM
It's a good montage, but montages are hardly indicative of pro level play, I think that's the issue most other players are having.
To offer my critique, next time you want your video to be taken more seriously as a true showing of skill, show entire matches, not a highlights reel of your favorite executions.
Otherwise it's very entertaining, I liked watching you bait out constant deflects, often times against the same player.

G0tHim
05-30-2018, 09:49 PM
Cool guys thanks for all the feedback and discussions right here!

G0tHim
05-30-2018, 09:51 PM

Totally agree with u! Thanks man!

We.the.North
05-30-2018, 11:58 PM

The guy clearly wants to have the feedback of potential subscribers and I gave him mine.

To my taste, there was a long intro that already started to annoy me because lets face it, during that long intro, nothing interesting happens. Just some picture shots and a character walking foward trying to look "bad-***". It's annoying, it's been seen a thousand times.

So I skipped foward and ended up finally looking at a fight. That's when a parry happened with a weird camera close up and big white pixel flash on the screen. I'm sorry, but that pissed me off. Yet again, I'm the kind of player that gets motion sick when playing first person shooter games like Fallout. So that kind of editing did not make me feel good at all.

Honest feedback from a single viewer and the video creator can take away what he wants from that feedback.

Again : From MY OPINION, the video annoyed the hell out of me. I skipped the end of the intro already annoyed and the over the top editing made me close the video and not look back.

I would make shorter introduction sequence if you want to keep it and I would lighten up on the editing.

That my friend is valuable feedback. Take it and have great luck and many viewers.

IAmOddGirl
05-31-2018, 02:04 AM
It's a good montage, but montages are hardly indicative of pro level play, I think that's the issue most other players are having.
To offer my critique, next time you want your video to be taken more seriously as a true showing of skill, show entire matches, not a highlights reel of your favorite executions.
Otherwise it's very entertaining, I liked watching you bait out constant deflects, often times against the same player.

I get mixed comments on my videos for that too. As I don't edit it that much. I show the full engagement with my victims, yet Ill actually still get trash talked about that specifically lol.

Alustar.
05-31-2018, 02:42 AM
I get mixed comments on my videos for that too. As I don't edit it that much. I show the full engagement with my victims, yet Ill actually still get trash talked about that specifically lol.

That's the biggest difference between your videos and the ones from the OP, how deep into a specific skirmish you take things, and how readily you show your own mistakes.

However, in that same vein, they are montage videos, so I wasn't expecting much aside from the usual, "hey look at these cool things I can do!" A better way to montage would be from different heroes.
However the OP doesn't really have much in the way of content on his channel, and definitely not as wide a variety as you do.

Neither of you should feel put down by this, though. Both a entertaining videos, I just would personally steer away from describing montages as "pro" play.

G0tHim
05-31-2018, 06:04 AM
That's the biggest difference between your videos and the ones from the OP, how deep into a specific skirmish you take things, and how readily you show your own mistakes.

However, in that same vein, they are montage videos, so I wasn't expecting much aside from the usual, "hey look at these cool things I can do!" A better way to montage would be from different heroes.
However the OP doesn't really have much in the way of content on his channel, and definitely not as wide a variety as you do.

Neither of you should feel put down by this, though. Both a entertaining videos, I just would personally steer away from describing montages as "pro" play.

Okay man! Thanks for that feedback!

G0tHim
05-31-2018, 12:01 PM

I think that it would be lame to watch full uncut fights without some effects and stuff.

G0tHim
06-01-2018, 09:07 AM
This title is better I hope :D

G0tHim
06-01-2018, 09:55 PM

Are u playing on PC?

G0tHim
06-02-2018, 07:10 PM
The guy clearly wants to have the feedback of potential subscribers and I gave him mine.

To my taste, there was a long intro that already started to annoy me because lets face it, during that long intro, nothing interesting happens. Just some picture shots and a character walking foward trying to look "bad-***". It's annoying, it's been seen a thousand times.

So I skipped foward and ended up finally looking at a fight. That's when a parry happened with a weird camera close up and big white pixel flash on the screen. I'm sorry, but that pissed me off. Yet again, I'm the kind of player that gets motion sick when playing first person shooter games like Fallout. So that kind of editing did not make me feel good at all.

Honest feedback from a single viewer and the video creator can take away what he wants from that feedback.

Again : From MY OPINION, the video annoyed the hell out of me. I skipped the end of the intro already annoyed and the over the top editing made me close the video and not look back.

I would make shorter introduction sequence if you want to keep it and I would lighten up on the editing.

That my friend is valuable feedback. Take it and have great luck and many viewers.

Okay thanks but i didnt make the montage for guys with motion sickness haha

bannex19
06-02-2018, 07:17 PM
So much vitriol over a cool berserker video. On one hand the OP is setting himself up for criticism by posting it on a forum that has the angriest fans in the world. Otoh, going personal and attempting to destroy the posters credibility is asinine. The dude made a YouTube video, he's not running for Congress.

G0tHim
06-03-2018, 08:23 PM
So much vitriol over a cool berserker video. On one hand the OP is setting himself up for criticism by posting it on a forum that has the angriest fans in the world. Otoh, going personal and attempting to destroy the posters credibility is asinine. The dude made a YouTube video, he's not running for Congress.

Thanks man!