PDA

View Full Version : Great job ubisoft you ****ed it up again

Eyyupyeser95
05-27-2018, 02:05 PM
It seems that the braindead people at ubisoft like the light spam to win ********. Good luck playing as lawbringer against light spam. You guys are ****ing stupid. Im done fix your piece of **** game

UnblockableMeta
05-27-2018, 02:09 PM
It seems that the braindead people at ubisoft like the light spam to win ********. Good luck playing as lawbringer against light spam. You guys are ****ing stupid. Im done fix your piece of **** game

I cant tell if Orochi is better or just slightly worse than he was in the Beta

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-27-2018, 02:24 PM
Without lag Orochi is pretty mediocre. Lots of characters above him in all modes. The things that make him kinda decent arent the things they changed.

Meh

GayForShugoki
05-27-2018, 02:28 PM
I saw a Lawbringer go 15/0 today against three Orochi's.

Maybe the issue is you?

Vakris_One
05-27-2018, 02:35 PM
I saw a Lawbringer go 15/0 today against three Orochi's.

Maybe the issue is you?
No, it couldn't possibly be him. There is no way that you can actually learn to get better at fighting certain heroes in a fighting game. Why that would require patience, a willingness to adapt and learn and a training mode. But the game gives us none of these things! No, no, no sir. The game iz broken!

Knight_Raime
05-27-2018, 04:39 PM
I'm pretty sure posting 2 of the same thread constitutes as spam. Probably shouldn't do that.

We.the.North
05-27-2018, 06:14 PM
It might be indicator lag, which optimizing is crucial in For Honor if you care about competitive gameplay.

#1 : Using a wired internet connection is better than using wifi. You can gain a good 30-50 ms that way
#2 : Using a GAMING TV or GAMING MONITOR in For Honor seems to be a must. I've seen comparison where one TV had a 150 ms difference with another.

So you see, while some players can block almost 100% of the itme (and be accused, sometime rightly so, of using an auto-block bot), others can't seem to be able to react to 400 ms attacks at all. In reality, it is possible one players is able to see the indicator up to 200 ms before the other one, which is HUGE.

I know I have a very bad setup at home and can't block / parry at all. Which is why I have 50 rep of Shinobi and barely play anything else. I dodge a lot preemptively and never build revenge. I still do decent, but I'll never be of a competitive level.