PDA

View Full Version : PSVR Star Trek bridge crew voice command not working

Johanhsu
05-27-2018, 03:46 AM
With next gen DLC loaded, the voice command is not responding. Desctivated?

Evilone866
05-28-2018, 11:08 PM
Deactivated or never implemented
Enterprise classic and Aegis still work though.

Rosstifer1712
05-29-2018, 12:44 PM
If you read the FAQ, the voice command is coming to TNG DLC in a patch soon

harbourshark1
06-27-2018, 11:50 AM
the new voice commands for the stbc tng dlc are now active

Goooner1
08-27-2018, 12:37 PM
How do you get them to work? Do you need to push a button to activate them? Iíve got them switched on in the menu but the centre console never changes to indicate itís listening, so canít get any voice commands to work at all

Fazeball
08-31-2018, 04:24 AM
How do you get them to work? Do you need to push a button to activate them? I’ve got them switched on in the menu but the centre console never changes to indicate it’s listening, so can’t get any voice commands to work at all

you have to hold the button that usually shows the crew menu (hold as long as you're ordering). on the aegis you can see the central screen showing it's listening/recording.

voice commands work the same across all bridges. TNG doesn't have a display tho (afaik), but crew is still listening and giving feedback.

Ubi-Woofer
10-10-2019, 02:21 PM
you have to hold the button that usually shows the crew menu (hold as long as you're ordering). on the aegis you can see the central screen showing it's listening/recording.

voice commands work the same across all bridges. TNG doesn't have a display tho (afaik), but crew is still listening and giving feedback.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge / insight with other players, Fazeball!

To Johanhsu, and everyone else - were you all able to access and use the implemented voice commands following your posts in this thread?

If you are having any issues, or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know, and we can investigate further with you.

TopGun2986
01-23-2020, 04:21 PM

To Johanhsu, and everyone else - were you all able to access and use the implemented voice commands following your posts in this thread?

If you are having any issues, or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know, and we can investigate further with you.

Sorry Iím still having issues with the same thing only I havenít downloaded next feb DLC, every time my game does and update it then some how deactivated the voice command, itís happened to me a few times now

huslnflo13
01-29-2020, 12:02 PM

Hey downloaded this to ps4 today and no dice on the voice controls which I'm not even able to play online without them. Please help!!

Evilone866
01-30-2020, 12:41 PM
Try starting a new post or a support request, this thread was started in 2018 and they don't seem to moderate anymore.

UbiDork
02-01-2020, 01:36 AM
Evilone866: Thanks for helping out here!

huslnflo13: I'm sorry to see that you're having this issue at this time. You may want to try to create a support ticket here (http://support.ubi.com/Cases/New) to get more assistance!

kirk1701007
02-14-2020, 04:05 PM
I have the game on ps4 and the crew commands do not work at all .

nahsi_kun
02-15-2020, 10:22 AM
I bought the game yesterday, but was very disappointed becase voice commands are not working. This was the main selling point for me.

UbiDork
02-20-2020, 02:52 AM
Thanks for the updates, everyone!

I've reached out to our game development team to get an update about this! As soon as I get an update, I'll share that here!

I'd really appreciate if you could specify if you are using the Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, or PSVR! :)

RevRobert2020
02-20-2020, 01:19 PM
I wanted to get the Star Trek game for my Oculus quest VR headset. Im a big fan of ST. But I just can't see paying 14.99 a month on top of the 29.99 to play the game. I love my Oculus quest and I hope some day they will make a Star Trek game for it that doesn't require you to pay a monthly fee.

🤞🤞🤞