PDA

View Full Version : which id the best driving simulator?

raaaid
01-04-2008, 06:33 AM
i was playing live for speed

but i used the ghost car they take it away, i use outside view they take it away i use digital speedo they take it away, i play previous verion with ghost car they take away records making senseless running a previous version

hey this guy has something with me

any racing game developed by someone like oleg?

raaaid
01-04-2008, 06:33 AM
i was playing live for speed

but i used the ghost car they take it away, i use outside view they take it away i use digital speedo they take it away, i play previous verion with ghost car they take away records making senseless running a previous version

hey this guy has something with me

any racing game developed by someone like oleg?

JG14_Josf
01-04-2008, 06:38 AM
Grand Prix Legends is very good.

EA Sports F1 is also good.

raaaid
01-04-2008, 06:49 AM
id like to race to get a world record it would be great if it had multiplayer also

grand prix isnt kind of old?

LT.INSTG8R
01-04-2008, 06:58 AM
Like rFactor alot. It lives on mods so if it has wheels, chances are you can drive it in Rfactor.
Its built on a great engine(ISI) and is very well done.

Urufu_Shinjiro
01-04-2008, 09:08 AM
I'll probably get flamed but I like GTR2. I really like Forza2 for the xbox360, with there was a pc version of that, real fun there.

Deedsundone
01-04-2008, 10:21 AM
GT legends is quite cool,driving cars from the 60/70´s.Personally I´m, a rally dude so,Richard Burns rally is a very good rally sim,though no official multiplayer but I have seen third party add ons for that.Never tried it myself though.
I like CM-Dirt,yes a bit on the arcadish side but it´s very nice looking and it´s fun,so what moore can you ask for.Like those hillclimbing races.
Sometimes I rev up GTR2 when I want to go really fast.But why oh why do I always loose online! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
But rFactor looks nice.Gotta download it and try it.

TheGozr
01-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Rfactor.

M_Gunz
01-04-2008, 10:35 AM
20 years ago I was running Formula 1 game on the Amiga, it steered by mouse very precise.
Since then I've tried some Nascar versions and no mouse steering, not so good.
Are there any that use mouse for steering now?

raaaid
01-04-2008, 10:55 AM
live for speed supports mouse

Vanderstok
01-04-2008, 11:00 AM
definitely Rfactor. I was beta tester for Rfactor couple of years ago. The ISI guys are great and have been working on their engine for (over?) 8 years now since "Sports Car GT". GT legends is also built on the same (I guess slightly older) game engine.

Breeze147
01-05-2008, 09:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
live for speed supports mouse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mouse have many needs food water and all. good to see spomewn suport poor mouse.

ok thank