PDA

View Full Version : How am I supposed to beat these units?

DarthCh3f
05-26-2018, 09:46 AM
If someone has a deck with Mecha Timmy, Terrance Mephesto and Stan of Many Moons, what do I do?

I've been using Lightning to handle them all separately, and poison to slow them down but that doesn't always work. Timmy can usually out live it and still stays alive the rest of the gam, sitting in the back. What else is there to do when they are in a deck together? And if they also have Starvin Marvin there aren't enough bolts to go around even though it's the only card that is a fair mana trade (I use Pigeons on Marvin but it's not always readily available like most cards when I need them).

There is literally nothing else to stop those 3 cards that doesn't cost more mana to do it.

Geerti95
05-26-2018, 01:25 PM
And that my son is why AQR excists. And alian clyde. The lightningbolt is for marvin.
If stan aproaches you put enforcer jimmy.

DarthCh3f
05-28-2018, 01:09 PM
You don't know what you're talking about. I didn't say they play all those units at once. Playing AQR against one of those is pointless. Alien Clyde isn't going to guarantee hitting any of these cards because it's never a one on one situation. Stan gets his charge before Enforcer Slowmo even advance past the mid way line. You're clueless. Save your advice for scrubs like you.

Geerti95
05-28-2018, 02:17 PM
You just wait like him or send some assassins to make him spam more troops.

Scifi is not like fantasy where you can play without skill and still win...

You must be pretty new to this.
I have stan and if you have trouble with him simply mind control him and use his charge.
Or cyborg kenny works well to...

Theres plenty of counters.
I wish you luck in improving :)

DarthCh3f
05-29-2018, 11:57 PM
Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about, and moving the goal post to make a point only proves how clueless you are. Your logic is borderline autistic. I wish you luck in finding a cure for your learning disability. If you must reply again with more useless information, please add a charity or foundation that will help you, so I can donate to find a cure.

Geerti95
05-30-2018, 07:38 PM
LOL dude... I play top legendary... If I did not know what I was talking about I wouldnt have this rank mate xD

DarthCh3f
05-31-2018, 03:04 AM
Yeah, great. So you bought packs and have level 6 cards because you refuse to seek sunlight. That's literally all that's required to be in top legendary. Both signs of that condition that needs a cure fast. You might have been better off using that money spent on packs on research and finding a cure.

Enano8686
05-31-2018, 03:36 AM
Hi there!
Mecha Timmy is a real pain in the ***, I play sci-fi and fantasy. I try to poison him with alien clyde, that may fail, also I try to spread my units so when he convert they have no unit close to attack. Then also try to have my catapult timmy charging rats to try to get them converted. Also I try to not drop units so he can move foward because they always put him far away. Also I try to get enforcer Jimmy close, also I freeze him and drop princess kenny, paladin or rogue token to try to kill him frozen. If he gets foward enough I mind control him.
Poison spell at lvl 5 does 300 damage over time and Mecha timmy at full lvl 2 has 304... So it's not effective the most of the times.

Then to Stan of Many Moons I always wait dropping only one card so he waits and come forward and always mind control him, it's delicious hahhhah. Or freezing and rushing with kenny and butters. And if not, always enforcer jimmy ready.

Against Mephisto my options are mixed between Nathan, Catapult Timmy, Alien Clyde and Rogue Token, plus Princess Kenny if I can't use those ones so he gets his damage useless.

Geerti95
05-31-2018, 08:09 AM
Im free to play xD and none of my units at level 6 lol you making lots of assumptions there boy

DarthCh3f
06-02-2018, 11:06 AM
There's nothing special about being in Legendary. You're there, so that proves it. Imagine bragging about that to support your worthless opinion.

ratraton
06-04-2018, 02:26 PM
I play mystical and scifi, and itīs easy for me, I just wait for my adversary to play all his exterminating power , throwing in a tank in order not to lose important units...and then mind control/ power bind/ poison him.... with units or with spells...
When I see a mecha timmy and have nothing to counter it with, I just throw in my zen cartman up front as a human shield, and let my adversary use his 3sec power on him(the only way a mind controlled zen cartman becomes a real threat is when heīs near your own tower and you have an army of assasins coming for you) ... On the other hand, my adversaries kill or unable my mecha timmy with fireball, high levelled lightnings, clydes, venooms, power binds, and all the 5-cost power cards, which kind of are worth the energy disadvantage...

fodarex
08-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Maybe you suck so bad, DarthCh3f, because you think you already know everything. Why are you even asking if you're going to tell the person who answers you they don't know what they're talking about? Why did you ask if you already know? Stop being so arrogant.